wheels

TOMBO

The largest I would go would be 15s as in my opinion only the gti's can pull of 16s. You should consider lowering it though and putting either 14s or 13s on it but if you really don't want to lower it I wouldn't go any bigger than 15s.

Hope this helps you out a bit

Daz

p.s that is just my personal opinion other people may think differently

The largest I would go would be 15s as in my opinion only the gti's can pull of 16s. You should consider lowering it though and putting either 14s or 13s on it but if you really don't want to lower it I wouldn't go any bigger than 15s.

Hope this helps you out a bit

Daz

p.s that is just my personal opinion other people may think differently

thanks for that will have a look round see whats on offer, Tom.

Like andyp says, your best to have a look at other peoples cars on here and see what they have done. Most are on 14s and 15s.

The lupo is high enough, if you dont lower it and put bigger wheels on it then it will look like a 4x4!!!

You can get new coilovers for £220. Most people prefer coilovers as they are adjustable and you can get it sitting how you want.

If you are getting just springs you will need to uprate your dampers too and by the time you've done that your on coilover money anyway.

Unless your car is literally on the floor 13s look ****e. 14s can be pulled off depending on what kind of look you go for. If you say something like some multispokes that are within the arches then it can look good without being massively low. If you want wide wheels and elastic band tyres then the car needs to be mega low to pull it off. I think for all round practicality and looking good something like a 15x6 ET38 wheel with a 185/45 tyre should do the trick. Maybe 40-60mm lowering.

My cars down 120mm front and rear on 13's and they don't scrape, so 60mm you're not going to need to worry at all. As Kam said, 13's your have to be on the floor, 14's your have to be near. 15's you need tucked.