INSURANCE :@

Ralphy

Right i think i am gunna cancel ! Because i wanted my loop done before the summer season hits, ready for shows ! Any recommend some insurers that are good for them ! Considering i am 18 years old, 1 years NO CLAIMS, And clean license !

Right i think i am gunna cancel ! Because i wanted my loop done before the summer season hits, ready for shows ! Any recommend some insurers that are good for them ! Considering i am 18 years old, 1 years NO CLAIMS, And clean license !

Quinn, dude im rocking in the same boat and I'm with quinn. Theyre well sweet

And BTW (working for a mainstream insurer) Its a box to tick on the engineers report (Any modifications?) on any incident/ claim so as soon as they see it regardless of what it is... you'll be voided ;)

This one scared me! My mods are declaired, does this magical box mean that regardless im not covered in an incident?

No, don't worry, if they're declared then you've paid the higher premium including any extra for mods.

Although always check your policy to make sure you're covered for them to replace mods, for example, Admiral, Bell, Diamond and Elephant cover cars with mods but don't replace the mods in an accident. They won't replace with anything other than standard.

SamAtkinson!

How much u pay mate ? I just got £1102.29 10 month policy £0 excess with Admiral

Adrian Flux £1185 12 months policy £250 excess Both with all mods declared

SamAtkinson!

How much u pay mate ? I just got £1102.29 10 month policy £0 excess with Admiral

Why no excess? A high one can bring your policy down a lot

Go to www.admiral.com. Bargain!

:rolleyes:

AGREED! Waste of time company. When Mrs had an accident with them, they 1st said she didnt have a licence (rang DVLA to say she did), they they said she had points she didnt declear:o rang DVLA again, and yet again clean full licence. Eventually they paid out 11 months after accident! AVIOD!!!!

Only read your first reply al.

All my modifications are declared on the lupo.

But i brought a 1.0l polo as my first car, paid £450 for the car, and £1900 for the insurance. I was then told i cant modify it....erm, **** that, i just paid almost 2k on insurance, if i want alloys, ill get alloys.

SamAtkinson!

HAHAH thats loads better than I got

With its being my first year of insurance therefore no year claims etc

And declairing all my mods, so sus and wheels and induction etc AND it being the sort so a group 6 im playing close to double that with quinn, but hey ho sh*t happens

At least im covered