Topic about 'bennet' being a girl

99hjhm

I was born, I grew up, I came on club lupo, I have a beaver, I found myself personally insulted by having a thread created questioning my gender. I'm not an attention seeking scene chick so I'd appreciate this being deleted. :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nothing to be ashamed of , ive tucked mine between my legs before to see what it would look like, so this is seemingly just the reverse but an E-version

So go stuff a pair of rolled up socks in your knickers and allow yourself to be a man for a few moments.

Edited by scotty_82

LMAO at this thread. I do feel sorry for 'bennet' if they are genuinely female. I don't really get what you would gain by lying though?

Edited by NOCK

LMAO at this thread. I do feel sorry for 'bennet' if they are genuinely female. I don't really get what you would gain by lying though?

they?

so it smore than a gender issue its how many of them?

I don't think it's anything to do with that really. Women want 'equal rights' when it suits them. For example;

If a lass hits a bloke then most people would say it's out of order for the bloke to strike her back (I wouldn't).

You ask why they said she's a woman, less physically able than the bloke.

But...

If a little bloke hits a big bloke and the big bloke lamps him then it's fair game.

It annoys me that the gender card is played when it suits. Makes no odds on what the situation is what gender the person involved is IMO

this is a fairly random topic lol

im with NOCK on this tho, poor bennet getting a right but down

would be a different story if this was in 'girls of clublupo' lol :P

I'm glad you've enjoyed the attack upon my feminine self.

I'm just hideously offended by it all.

This is more like the antics which they get up to on club polo, hardly the response/comments you'd expect on here, isn't this supposed to be more civilised?

Guess with the degredation of prices you get the degradation of the lupo owning class.

i actually have no idea whats going on :confused:

i never pay attention to whos male or female on here

is it some personal joke or something?

cos if bennet is a lass then its canny harsh

but if not, then i just plain dont get it lol