VAG vs JDM

loopzmatt

This, and then to Dartford? I love many miles.

I dont its already done 119k! :( Doesnt need any more lol! Ill come over and say hi if I see u!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

Its being held by streetrace, all the lads over there are pretty sound too - no matter what the name of the site is.

Ill be there.

Ur meetin Tom before u go ennit? Ill be comin along aswell on Sunday! Hopefuly claybarin the loop before the show

Rich i was.... but i've just seen that it starts at 3! its my mates birthday on sunday and were having beers and going town so i wont be able to make it i dont think :( I'll double check with him though and back to you breadtin

Good turn out today! Nice loop Rich! I came over but u was too busy cleaning ur alloys up :P Good sound from ur system! Was lovin the tunes haha! Will be uploading about 60 pics later!

Do u no what mag coverage was there? I saw fastcar and modified nationals but not sure when the mags are bein released

Cool man :) Was lookin good anyways! Best lupo there that I saw lol. Is urs still blowin out the mayo out the breather pipe? That motorway journey blasted all the crap out of mine! Done it good :) U goin to any other shows soon mate?

Im there! :) Do u have to pay to get in? Just so I can get cash because I didnt know u had to pay to get into VAG lmao luckily had money!

Tom with the bronze polo gti has got a stand with the midland cars! Can u get me a link with all the details? Cheers

Sounddd! Will be on the silverstone website actualy... duhh lol. Ill have to give the loop another claybarin session :) Is that meguires quick detailer any good btw? Spray on and wipe off.... sounds to simple to give such a good clean? Thought id ask seen as u was wearin the t shirt :P

so really the spray ive got for the clay can use as detailer aswell? lol Just checked prices for ISTS...£15 in advance, fakin ell! I hope its worth it! Im skint :(

haha bet it is :P was funny at VAG with every1 playin dubstep and all the alarms were settin off haha. Ive got the meguires clay kit, really good actualy! just need to go over it again. Ill have to check the bank funds before I go! Hope i can though