Where to insure

RichGriffiths9

Can i be the first to say , ****ers.

First off Fronting is getting insured as a second driver on a car usually in a parents name and then being the actual main driver of the car or the owner of the car , so the logbook and the owner of the car is very important.

Belieive me there are several silly bears , as you described it , that do just that, they also allow their kids to put personal plates on " No mr insurance company Danny is not the main driver of the car registration number D-4-N-N-Y , his father steve is"

Also silly people that set up insurance and allow their kids to pay for it out of their own bank accounts, and allow their kids to not only be the owner of the car but also hold the finance agreement.

The list is endless.

By doing it your contributing to the hefty fees the rest of us have to pay when one of these people actually have an accident and they are found out.

Lets face it if i fronted a porsche your mum most definately would and that's gota be a good thing

God it makes me laugh, when ppl are that sad they have to get keyboard happy about being politically correct, what is wrong with the world, we should be bitchin about how fast and manly our Lupo's are :lol:

Edited by Doody

I take it the people who are committing fraud by fronting would be ok if they had their identity stolen and money took from their accounts, its all fraud .

I agree with doody and can i just say i have a massive cock and a fast car :lol: and for all the ladies on here im single :o

Do you beat your chest in a a truly male jingoistic and chauvinistic display of british pride every night before going to bed ?