a question about lupo in uk

zaza

Dont know about that! dont care how much he tunes it, with the amount of crap in his boot hes still going to be slow as ****! Saying that supose it'll at least be an enyoyable 10min `0-60`!

Buy the time I have the transplant, I will be Subless, with a set of XXX componants, so I'll make sure you regreat that comment Adam biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehe

John it was at the lights on way home from Blackpool, I tried raceing fran (Notice the word try, I kept up for about 5 yards lol) and you and Max went off in front up to the speed camera.

Remember it?

Fit a turbo.

I wouldn't have thought yours would be so bad (relatively) - 16v engines are notorious for suffering from lack of torque low in the `rev-range`, whereas 8v engines are supposed to pull pretty well all the way through the rev range (although run out of puff earlier)

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
QUOTE(Jabo)
QUOTE(bossjohnc)
There is also a 1.2 TDI in Europe - this does 100KM on 3 litres of diesel (it's a 1.2 Turbo Diesel).

The GTI gets it's lightweight aluminium body parts from this car.

I saw one on M11 on Monday, right hand drive, UK plates smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. YOu know GTi nad TDi badges are partialy red outlined? 1.2 TDi is green outlined biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> nice

I'd have thought that it wouldn't bother with badges to save weight laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its like how VW Vans have a blue 'D' or 'i'

Sure it wasn't a UK version with 3L bumper and grille?

It looked 100% kosher to me... I know you can order RHD directly from Wolsfburg (sp?) and they will make it to order. Four years ago it worked out the same price (I wasn't enquiring about Loop then mind you) as RHD bought here if not slightly cheaper.

I wonder how tuneable 1.2 TDi is?

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Fit a turbo.

I wouldn't have thought yours would be so bad (relatively) - 16v engines are notorious for suffering from lack of torque low in the `rev-range`, whereas 8v engines are supposed to pull pretty well all the way through the rev range (although run out of puff earlier)

My better half's Passat is 1.8 20v Estate `cow-of`-`a-car`. It's crap when it comes to `0-60` but it never stops pulling. On Deutsche Autobahn I managed to take her to 140mph biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />, and keep her there for a while wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. Almost $hit myself in a process since I was on winter tyres...