3 amps off a std 1.0 lupo ????

Hey is it possible to run 3 amps off a std 1.0

will be alpine

alpine mono - 680rms at 2ohm

Hertz ep2 - 60rmsx2 at 4 ohms

Genesis st60 - 55rmsx2 at 4 ohms

Will be upgradin the big three (hehe)

just wondering if i will need to split charge another batt or shud it be ok running on 1. Hopefully be changing to a redtop soon.

I know i shud be running a 4 channel amp instead but gonna be running active so like the mids from thehertz an highs from the genni lol

should be ok as long as your not drawing down to 1 ohm i run 2 dls a3,s 1 down to 1 ohm and one at 4 both have twin feeds are are extremly hungry and all i run is a larger diesel battery with no problems

Hey is it possible to run 3 amps off a std 1.0

will be alpine

alpine mono - 680rms at 2ohm

Hertz ep2 - 60rmsx2 at 4 ohms

Genesis st60 - 55rmsx2 at 4 ohms

Will be upgradin the big three (hehe)

just wondering if i will need to split charge another batt or shud it be ok running on 1. Hopefully be changing to a redtop soon.

I know i shud be running a 4 channel amp instead but gonna be running active so like the mids from thehertz an highs from the genni lol

This is a pointless post.. I know that.

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of that? :confused:

This is a pointless post.. I know that.

Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of that? :confused:

Sorry u have no idea what i'm goin on about....

I only really want to get the attention of a audio dude or dudette.

An they would know what im goin on about.

• Like 1

I get ya :), cant help much tho im running 1 600W amp at the mo for my comps and twin subs and the lights dm when its kicking so a power cap may be needed, i know rich who used to have the yellow loop had a big install so he might be worth a shout, and scoff changed his alternator to a 90 amp.

Edit = i think he heard me lol.

Edited by lupoluke

I get ya :), cant help much tho im running 1 600W amp at the mo for my comps and twin subs and the lights dm when its kicking so a power cap may be needed, i know rich who used to have the yellow loop had a big install so he might be worth a shout, and scoff changed his alternator to a 90 amp.

Edit = i think he heard me lol.

just to let you know a cap will do absolutly nothing to stop your lights dimming they are a gimick and do nothing all they do is smooth the current draw a total waste of money thats why their suddenly so cheap

• Like 1

luke ;)

I think andy upgraded to a 150A alt,

1.0 Yellow lupo of boom runs the standard alt, standard battery up front, and 2 yellow tops in the rear, pulling 2krms, and is happy doing it all day long!

My interior light dimmed last week when i tryed my new amp and sub, but i supposer it was 900rms on a standard battery,

Rich.

id adgee with most here, avoid the cap tbh,

Try to change the alternator, 120 amp are quite easily available as direct replacement, not sure whats best was to source a 150 amp.

run the big 3 and a decent battery up front and ull be laughing, alternativly stick a secondary batt in the boot with a split charge relay..