Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

Really nice wheels! nice car, i think no to the bra, there not there to make the car look good though :)

thanks mate :)

i purchased the bra from traveling purposes... i personally dont like it either :) each to their own

• 1 month later...

Wonderfull Lupo!!

Got a few things lined up for 2012 and might be at a few more shows through the year hopefully, with a few little surprises for you all.

Edited by Piers

• 4 weeks later...

Nice pic mate, looks sweet. You know you wanna get in touch with me and let me know what these plans are... ;)

A text is on route. Lol.

nice looking car mate, lovely ride, but i shall spot you first :P

Cheers mate. Haha we will see!!

so.

Going to see a man about some stuff this week or next.

Arches to be rolled, need doing before he can work his magic.

wheels to be refurb'd but waiting out for this "snow". as soon as the weather is better they shall be repainted.

wanting to retrim a few bits of the interior. nothing major. just recover the door cards with black fabric as they are looking a bit tatty and maybe paint the centre of dash gloss black.

Ok, the "stuff" has arrived... Well most of it. Need to order some more little bits and bobs this week. Then I need to set a date and the magic will happen. Bit of design work also required.

Haters will become lovers.

Ok, the "stuff" has arrived... Well most of it. Need to order some more little bits and bobs this week. Then I need to set a date and the magic will happen. Bit of design work also required.

Haters will become lovers.

Oh yes! :D

Oh yes! :D

Can't wait to get it done. Just waiting for the shopping list then let more spending be done. Got all the major parts. Just the bits that hold it together needed ;)

First few fittings have arrived this morning. Few more to come yet. Also the towing eye cover arrived this morning. Will be getting it to Ultimate Car Care ASAP to be painted.

just another quick update. More parts arrived saturday morning. Just waiting for 2 more deliverys. Checked eBay and they have been dispatched so just a waiting game now. once they arrive i need to arrange a date and it shall be done...

Possibly the first Silver Gti in the UK to do this? need to check once its done... dont want to give it away!

last parts have arrived.

just waiting on my mate to finish the car he's doing then the work on mine will begin.

cant wait

How long will it take roughly once the work has started? You'd better be coming straight to mine once it's all done!

only a few days... maybe a week... just need to go with the flow mate :)

yeah i will be straight round lol

it will be worth the wait mate ;) i know that most will apprechiate it...

possible the first silver Gti in the UK to do this?

haha aaron.... wont be long ;)

Just my luck at dinner time... the other towing eye cover has come off... luckily this time i managed to stop and pick it up after its been treated to some gravel rash...

going to have to get that one painted too now.

The saving has begun for paint so i think im going to just hang onto them untill i get the car painted. might even seal them on so they dont come off at all...