Soft blue lupo sport...

BaileyVW

haha i love polished rims :), and i agree on i need a drivers stubby mirror :/ will source one out from somewhere ;) and lupz i must say your car is looking the tits, the colour is amazing can't wait to see the finished project.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick little update... Looking to change the car a little over winter :) got my Borbet A's ready to be tyred up in the morning ready to put the car in winter mode lol :D

Received this today :

f931b0ed.jpg

Need to collect a few more bits then going to start fabricating the car/bumper to fit :D

Washed, Polished and Waxed.

41110_481872888237_516998237_6836770_122258_n.jpg

That's looking very nice! Zenders suit it very well! Good luck with new work! What's your overall plan?

Marcus the plan for the time being is to fit the 3L front first, then when i free up some cash get round to modding a 3L Rear bumper to suit the Sport exhaust ;) lol.. I'd prefer to mod the arches to get the bumper to fit, as i prefer the curved join rather than the straight, but i'll see when i start trying to fit it :)... Been trying to get in contact with a local bloke for the past week as he had some 3L arches for sale, but no joy as of yet.

I have a set of Steffan Rs's coming over from germany ( Hopefully they'll be delivered this week before i move house ).. which i'm going to refurb and then run as winters lol.. zenders are off now for the winter, and i'm going to crack on with sorting the inserts out on them.

Edited by BaileyVW

Little update today, My Mother is going to kill me... My newest delivery, i wonder what this could be....

1a61605c.jpg

OOooo Hello... Zee Steffan Rs's have arrived :D... time to beast out some mirror polishing...

5c606efc.jpg

five minutes after this delivery another one came.... more 3L Lupo bits :)...

New 3L Fog light apertures and 2 Indicator bulb holders Thanks to Lupoboz... Grill is on back order from germany but have one ordered and expecting to get it early next week :)

Edited by BaileyVW

so two blue 3L fronted sports in newcastle, and a anthracite grey soon too. more common than std lupo fronts up here

My whip might not be staying blue, depending on the cash flow over xmas... there could be a million 3L fronted lupo's in the UK, but we all know that none of them will come close to yours mitch :).

Edited by BaileyVW

• 1 month later...

had a very small bump in the car early this week... wasn't a hard hit but enough to crack the welded section and filler of the smooth bumper and a very slight crack in the indicator grill. Just got hold of some 3L wings and the front reinforcement, Going to make up the sill extensions and then it'll be time to fit the 3L front :)...

Looking to get the 3L rear for after xmas and weld a gti centre exit into the bumper to fit my sport exhaust. then its time for the colour change hopefully in time for UD.

Should have probably prepared for winter by not dropping the coilovers an inch 2 weeks ago. Just bought a new set of rims for the winter, will get htem on the car tomorrow :) woo. Snow = fun.

81860a72.jpg

c4359a9c.jpg

Edited by BaileyVW

dam! bloody snow, Its pretty much fine here :)

Haha i'm sure it'll be on its way soon enough :D we've had inch after inch.. its calmed down abit today but i think by night it'll be back thick and fast lol... Hows the breadvan keeping?? always fancied getting one myself. breadvan + g40 = win :) lol

• 8 months later...