What Alloys are these?

JamieB

yeah mate, thats my old arosa :lol: there 15" arosa sport alloys, they were an optional extra on the arosa sports between late 2003 and when they seased production in later 2004. gold dust is the word, i waited 2 years for a set as i refused to pay £250/300 each at the dealers

[quote name=one litre wonder ;)' date='09 October 2009 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1255111914' post='725883]

yeah mate, thats my old arosa :lol: there 15" arosa sport alloys, they were an optional extra on the arosa sports between late 2003 and when they seased production in later 2004. gold dust is the word, i waited 2 years for a set as i refused to pay £250/300 each at the dealers

I have a set of these wheels which were on my Arosa Sport when I bought it.. i'm looking at selling them as my car is too low and unfortunately they will no longer fit :(

Edited by Emz

I have a set of these wheels which were on my Arosa Sport when I bought it.. i'm looking at selling them as my car is too low and unfortunately they will no longer fit :(

hmmm... how much?

baring in mind im on a tight budget

and im in glasgow =/

so thats miles away... could arrange something though..

Edited by JamieB