Pretty Please?

Loopy Lupo

can someone who has the know how and a bit of time try and photoshop a silver gti from the side wearing brock b2's please.

Thanks, Alex :wink:

02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Brock_B2_11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

%7Boption%7D

cheers dubya, thanks for your time and effort mate.

paulbin, i'm thinking about 9x16 rear and 7.5x16 front...or something like that! gonna be a round easter time i guess when i do it, just wanted to get an idea....defo gonna go euro stylee when i do it though!

thanks again guys,

cheers, alex

Those wheels will look cool, would love them for mine tho smallest size are 16's..

hey blue (alvaro?) how's ot going mate? actually i think they are available in 15's too. have a look at www.tunershop.co.uk. i think they do 15's! :wink:

if u give me time i'll do a few and muck about with wheel sizes ... but as usual i'll drop it on its ass and smothe the thing out ( one of my bad habits)

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
if u give me time i'll do a few and muck about with wheel sizes ... but as usual i'll drop it on its ass and smothe the thing out ( one of my bad habits)

cheers matey :wink:

Hi mate, yep it's alvaro wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i'm doing well thx and u?

last time i checked the brock site (www.brock.de) went to see the B2's and the smallest size was 16, they might have changed tho. Anyway, RH CupRad look very similar and can be got in 15" ..

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
Hi mate, yep it's alvaro wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> i'm doing well thx and u?  

last time i checked the brock site (www.brock.de) went to see the B2's and the smallest size was 16, they might have changed tho. Anyway, RH CupRad look very similar and can be got in 15" ..

Hi alvaro! Glad to hear you are well and, Yup i'm fine thanks mate. sorry couldn't remember whether blue loop was you or not...doh! i also like the cupraders as they are virtually identical and can be had in tasty 8x15 size...yum! i also found out that www.`style-dynamix`.com sell the B2's in 15" size. Time to start saving up methinks! :wink:

right not exactly my best work , but it has been lowered , `de-handled` , rear tints , pink pearl respray , and lowered a fair bit wheels are bout a 16'

http://tinypic.com/lekgz

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
powys county council have just gifted me with an £1800 council tax bill....which was nice :cry:

Dude Im really not trying to rub any more salt in.

But I am genuinely supprised (cant spell sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

I only pay £800 a year.

Im so glad I live "up north" :wink:

[quote=one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />]right not exactly my best work

That looks right cool.

The wheels look mint Loopy, you need to move house so you can buy those wheels and deck it. :wink:

its just a loop i used previously in a different thread and then battered in the new wheels , there in the wrong perspective , still have the bwm badge in the middle and then if u look on the arch theres black marks that i didnt notice form the tyres that i forgot to rub out

cheers one litre, that looks cool. euro stylee looks more and more appealing!!

tigz, i know mate - but that bill was actually for 2 years, but because the valuations didn't take their fingers out for ages i've only just received first bill....for the lot!!!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
no bother mate , any other ideas come to mind , i have ran out of ideas , colours etc??

i like what you've done to the body...mty dream would be to get the fecker resprayed in R32 blue...the colour is so deep you could dive into it!

i've very nearly cleared my credit card, which means i'll be able to save a few quid every month. bit of luck stage one will be coilovers around easter time! come on!

i sould have ma signature along the lines of a disclaimer saying that it is not my fault if one of ma photoshops mates u run up a massive bill on ur bank cards

i sould have ma signature along the lines of a disclaimer saying that it is not my fault if one of ma photoshops mates u run up a massive bill on ur bank cards

you mean you haven't got such a disclaimer yet??....in that case! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink: