Circumsised Handbrake

bossjohnc

DAAARGH!

Every time my loop goes in it comes back with something missing.

There's a ring near the end of the handbrake which covers the end of the leather and the beginning of the silver button - it's now missing.

I'll look on Elsa but I don't hold out much hope as I'm not that great with it! Anyone else? Snoop??

I managed to get access to both and only ETKA gives part numbers, ELSA seems to be for maintenance and repairs purposes mainly (I only had a play with it for some time and I am no expert so if there's a way to get part numbers I am all ears, or eyes in here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

But you've had your gearbox done, what was the need in the first place to mess around with the handbrake? and if they weren't messing with the handbrake how the hell did they get it off by merely operating it normally?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ELSA is for service manuals, ETKA is for part numbers. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Can't find that as a seperate part though - guess it comes as part of the handbrake lever trim. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

6X0 711 461 A QFL

Described as handbrake lever trim (leather), bright chrome knob (`oo-err`), black/`off-black`.

Usual disclaimer about ending up with a sparkplug applies wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />