Silver gti, TH schmids, red leather interior...

little rich

Saw a nice Silver gti at players in the general car park, so went to have a look round, pretty dam mint, nice leather retrim, lowered on TH schmids,

Walked round to the front of the car and it sounded as it it was running, i thought it must be the fan on! had a look inside and the keys were in the ignition, and the door pins up, (so unlocked)

The car was running, unlocked and not a soul about!

I waited about 10 mins for some one to come but no one, so i told a steward... just hope the car was ok!

Another thing, They had an alpine HU, taken the front face off and put it in the cubby hole directly below where it was on full view!

Any way, who every owns it doesnt deserve it, could be in my garage now breaking for parts!

Rich,

Saw a nice Silver gti at players in the general car park, so went to have a look round, pretty dam mint, nice leather retrim, lowered on TH schmids,

Walked round to the front of the car and it sounded as it it was running, i thought it must be the fan on! had a look inside and the keys were in the ignition, and the door pins up, (so unlocked)

The car was running, unlocked and not a soul about!

I waited about 10 mins for some one to come but no one, so i told a steward... just hope the car was ok!

Another thing, They had an alpine HU, taken the front face off and put it in the cubby hole directly below where it was on full view!

Any way, who every owns it doesnt deserve it, could be in my garage now breaking for parts!

Rich,

Just the attitude we need in the vw scene mate im sure you left thing in places for example a stereo on show, window open or something like that "Any way, who every owns it doesnt deserve it, could be in my garage now breaking for parts!" how can you say that im preety sure youd have a different opinion if this happened to your car around fellow VAG enthusiasts ! And dont come out with all this bollox i wouldnt do it its human nature to make mistakes.

Saying that your no better than the people who were stealing bbs centre caps at edition 38. Fair play telling a steward contradicted your self with that last pikey comment you made

Granted dude u probably didnt mean to offend! But in pretty much every post of yours in here there is things that many people would find offencive. Yes it was a very silly thing to do but as said above im only human!

Thank you for your concern for my car but it is now sitting in my garage locked!

Case closed

Matt

FFS i know if i did this and someone posted up a thread calling me dumb id accept it as obv its not the smartest thing to do, yea you are human and yea you admitted it was a silly thing to do, but ease off on Rich, his comment about that it could be in his garage was merely a joke, referring to what someone witout any respect for others property would have done and quite easily could have done

Oh and yea iv made mistakes in the past, leaving the car running and walking away from it is not one of those things ;)

Give him a break

FFS i know if i did this and someone posted up a thread calling me dumb id accept it as obv its not the smartest thing to do, yea you are human and yea you admitted it was a silly thing to do, but ease off on Rich, his comment about that it could be in his garage was merely a joke, referring to what someone witout any respect for others property would have done and quite easily could have done

Oh and yea iv made mistakes in the past, leaving the car running and walking away from it is not one of those things ;)

Give him a break

youre a bit late on giving grief about comments made....

its been done and dusted and both parties in this have agreed on the decision that it was a bit of a bizarre thing to have done and ofc rich spoke to a steward about the lup... which is appreciated but at the same time, making a "joke" about it being in a garage being broken for parts isnt the way anyone with a bit of car enthusiasm should even think about never mind say.

so give it a rest love

youre a bit late on giving grief about comments made....

its been done and dusted and both parties in this have agreed on the decision that it was a bit of a bizarre thing to have done and ofc rich spoke to a steward about the lup... which is appreciated but at the same time, making a "joke" about it being in a garage being broken for parts isnt the way anyone with a bit of car enthusiasm should even think about never mind say.

so give it a rest love

well im ever sooooooo sorry LOVE, for been late with my comments but some of us didnt get home from players until late on Monday so i wasnt online

Seems humour is lost on some people

get over it Torii, it seems your mate with the spoken of car has

bandwagon jumping seems to be popular