alextrea's lupo

AlexTRea

I'm not sure!! As the box has gone hahaha.. I think they were! :) hopefully updates will start coming towards the end of the month. I can't wait to start working on the car again!! Got alot of body work to sort out thou ...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks for getting back to me, you know like you and your dad promised. "dont worry, we wont mess you about"

F cking love time wasters me!

No no .. Not yet, I have ended up buying a mini .. Yes a mini.. Handles like a dream!

The girl i bought my car off, had just bought an original mini for herself, within a week she already wanted the lupo back lol.

sure u will enjoy it tho, new mini or old? engine?

Thanks for getting back to me, you know like you and your dad promised. "dont worry, we wont mess you about"

F cking love time wasters me!

I sent you a text saying that I couldn't get the insurance for the car :s .. So don't be like that mate. And we told you if you had the chance to sell the car in the mean time not to hesitate.. Evidently it has not yet sold .. This Is not my problem. Sorry like but I did send you a text!

The girl i bought my car off, had just bought an original mini for herself, within a week she already wanted the lupo back lol.

sure u will enjoy it tho, new mini or old? engine?

A new one.. 1.6 cooper engine, it's pretty nippy like!

good little cars, just wish the indicator sticks were machined aluminium instead of plastic, or at least black, that was my only gripe with the mini (im fussy), dont like plastic that pretends to be metal, if plastic, be plastic. Nothing a can of matt spray paint cant sort tho!

Hope u enjoy it! will it stay on here?

I sent you a text saying that I couldn't get the insurance for the car :s .. So don't be like that mate. And we told you if you had the chance to sell the car in the mean time not to hesitate.. Evidently it has not yet sold .. This Is not my problem. Sorry like but I did send you a text!

Ive not recieved any text from you

Apologies foxy.

And yeah am gonna stay on here I will upload some photos soon.. But yeah totally l know what you mean about the plastic! They will be getting changed asap like..

Stryder - yeah agree there the new minis are so so much fun to drive! My friend has a retro mini and hates the fact I have bought the BMW one haha

• 7 months later...