no more please remove

lenny

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of info and any plans? smile.gif ...

4 branch manifold

euro wheels

bonnet bra

pressed plates

lower

remapp

tinted windows

full decat

fli twin subs

and lots more .........

Edited by lenny

worrrrrr mate has that got a wooshy valve?

nice car to start with, guess you were into your Corsas?

p.s you say in your profile it's a sport, it's not, just sounds a bit misleading mate.

Edited by LiamD

where 2 start lol

big boar exaust

painting the calipers and drums hopfully 2moz

lowering it on coilovers but gonna try and get a cheap set of lowering springs the now

alloys probs 14''

body kit

bmc air filter

4 branch manifold

remapp

tinted windows

full decat

fli twin subs

and lots more ......... ?????

Do this to a perfectly good looking little Lupo and you will be shot repeatedly in the face with an assault rifle at point blank range kapeesh ?!! :angry:

I wish i only had 2 brain cells.. The world would seem like a much simpler place. He obviously just got the GT badge off a Golf and stuck it on, hey presto a GT Sport Lupo.. It makes him feel like he has a much larger Johnson :rolleyes:

Edited by Shteee

I wish i only had 2 brain cells.. The world would seem like a much simpler place. He obviously just got the GT badge off a Golf and stuck it on, hey presto a GT Sport Lupo.. It makes him feel like he has a much larger Johnson :rolleyes:

whats with all the ganging up lol its only a badge :lol:

Do this to a perfectly good looking little Lupo and you will be shot repeatedly in the face with an assault rifle at point blank range kapeesh ?!! :angry:

is there any real reason why your being such a nob?

plenty people paint their calipers, tint their windows, put big exhaust on and have sub woofers?

what has that got to do with you?

in your picture it looks to me like you've got tinted windows?? does that mean "you will be shot repeatedly in the face with an assault rifle at point blank range"

You are clearly going to ruin a perfectly good Lupo, do everyone a favour and sell it to someone that wont make it look like a Barrymobile

Stick to your Corsas :)

Dude if he wants to do it let him, not like there is a shortage of boggo 1.4 Lupos about. If it was a GTI then by all means hunt him down,

torcher him by stuffing exotic spiky fruit up his rectum while filming it for youtube. It will be somewhat like watching a lamb to the slaughter if he

makes a total hash of it anyway so why even bother putting the knife in too deep before you have seen any results. Who knows you may be able to take

him under your wing and through a process of indoctranation education you may be able to churn out another clone member of club lupo

that is free to do what we tell them.

I would like to think that CL is a place of equal opportunities even to recovering Corsa sufferers.

plenty people paint their calipers, tint their windows, put big exhaust on and have sub woofers?

in your picture it looks to me like you've got tinted windows?? does that mean "you will be shot repeatedly in the face with an assault rifle at point blank range"

i was thinking the same!...cock

thanks m8 :)

Dude if he wants to do it let him, not like there is a shortage of boggo 1.4 Lupos about. If it was a GTI then by all means hunt him down,

torcher him by stuffing exotic spiky fruit up his rectum while filming it for youtube. It will be somewhat like watching a lamb to the slaughter if he

makes a total hash of it anyway so why even bother putting the knife in too deep before you have seen any results. Who knows you may be able to take

him under your wing and through a process of indoctranation education you may be able to churn out another clone member of club lupo

that is free to do what we tell them.

I would like to think that CL is a place of equal opportunities even to recovering Corsa sufferers.

thanks m8 ps i would never do that to a gti that would be crazy lol and am not going ott with the mods just a nice body kit alloys and stuff like that

I think people on here are a little bit too harsh and unless you would say it to his face dont bother saying it at all..

plans sound alright, keep it updated. one thing I would suggest is to ditch the GT badge, it's a 1.4s and has 75bhp, its by no means on par with a golf GT sport so that badge has no relevance at all...

;)