People I am curious as to the whereabouts of?

SimonJ

twisty-b-road is still about - bossjohn, iTom & I met him for dinner a few weeks ago actually. He pops on here to read every so often, but rarely posts anymore.

Snoop popped by a while back to complain he wasn't listed as a moderator anymore (even though he still had access to the mods forum) but other than that, no clue. Last seen driving a very nice VX220 turbo.

ArosaMike & Crusoe have been mia for a little while, no idea where they've gone. Crusoe posted something a while back when the General Chat forum was taken down but don't think he's really been seen much since.

posted a few times last week, still keeping my second place in the all time poster rankings :D if you followed the other threads with photos and guys of clublupo you'd know i had been on holiday. Still tooling around in the z4, not decided what I want to replace it with yet. http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57487

• 2 months later...

Christ! I never knew I'd made enough of an impression here to be missed! I'm afraid the realities of working life have struck. No longer a student and rather busy with other stuff in what little free time I do have. My 'rents have still got the Arosa, but as nfbr said, my daily driver is an Octavia vRS:

OctaviavRS0076_4a0205a5426a6-lightbox.jpg

And I now have a fun car as well which is *still* not on the road yet as it's waiting for the DVLA to finish registering it!

Caterham-74.jpg

I have posted on here recently, but only in the member cars section. Should spend a bit more time on here really. What are you up to these days Si? You still working as a journo?