Wants a Loop GTI

Leon_FR

helppp

currently driving a seat leon FR 20vt but want to trade it in at a dealers for a lupo gti, preferably one thats about £4.5k, so i could do a straight-swap, and continue to pay the finance off on the new car.. thing is, cant find any car dealers that have any lupo GTIs..theres one on the VW site thats 8k.. not too fussed on milage, but sub 70k would be ideal

any ideas guys?

You won't find one at a main dealers for £4.5k because it will either be too old or too high mileage for them.

yeh, and the option for the milage toggle only goes to 55k

spud in a vw lol

im already in one...just one in a pretty dress :P

any luck on the new ride bro?

nobody wants a car thats got outstanding finance..and i cant get a loan as i dont have a steady income (work part time, as im now a student again) id love to just sell it, as it would give me more options for the loop, but i dont think its possible

nobody wants a car thats got outstanding finance..and i cant get a loan as i dont have a steady income (work part time, as im now a student again) id love to just sell it, as it would give me more options for the loop, but i dont think its possible

can you not change it over to a different car then you could part ex it privately? I'd do it but my loop has 100k on the clock and i not got enough spare cash so not what you lookin for but I'd have thought someone would be up for it

can you not change it over to a different car then you could part ex it privately? I'd do it but my loop has 100k on the clock and i not got enough spare cash so not what you lookin for but I'd have thought someone would be up for it

what you mean? change it over to a different car? like part ex with somebody and continue the finance on the new lupo? i dunno how that would work...somebody would be getting an amazing deal if somebody had the right loop. theoretically speaking, id be letting my leon go for like 4.5-5k, when its easily worth 7...i just need to money really, and obviously dont wanna lose too much speed, so a loop gti is the way forward, plus theyre sexy as hell on th monos! :wub:

The dealer will have to pay off your current loan at the redemption value then start a new loan on the new car. You can't just swap a car then continue to pay for the old one, it doesn't work like that.

The dealer will have to pay off your current loan at the redemption value then start a new loan on the new car. You can't just swap a car then continue to pay for the old one, it doesn't work like that.

granted id have to fill out a few new forms, but they take care of all that..i nearly swapped it for an A3 sportback in january. but what they were prepared to give me for the leon i couldnt justify it at the time.

how much do you still owe if you don't mind me asking is it only like the diff between loop and leon is that why you wanna down grade so t speak

i only owe about 2k, but obviously only having a part-time job and being a student..paying it off is not an option. the downgrade is because the loop will be loads cheaper to run, but not much of a sacrifice in power.

Or just hand the car back and the loan is paid under most car finance options..........then start again and dont fall into that trap!

if i hand the car back then il be losing so much, iv basically paid 9k of the original 11k and to hand it back and not have ANYHTING to show for it is a bit of a no-brainer really.. :rolleyes: