I GOT PULLED BY PLOD!

leebatty

well as the title suggests i was pulled last nite on my way 2 a meal with kirsty (my gf) and they said my wheels were illegal due 2 them sticking out of the wheel arch 2 much and my rear light wasnt working even tho it clearly was and they also accused me of hiding drugs and friskd me and kirsty and searched the car! (bear in mind none of us smoke or do drugs) lol anyway i had 2 source some more wheels as i have 2 take the car 4 an mot check and get a stamp then take it back 2 the police station 2 proove its bin done along with my license and insurance. i just picked up any steel wheels i could find (its only 4 now like) and i might get slated 4 this but i think it looks pretty good considering! i mite just clean them up with a respray. im not planning on keeping them on as im going 2 get another set after i sell the ones i took off. any ideas on a choice of wheels?

BEFORE

thearosa.jpg

AFTER

SDC10042.jpg

Edited by leebatty

lol the butch 1 ov course haha... she prob kill me 4 saying that lmao so....

this is her and me

SDC10190.jpg

u can tell me if im wrong and raise her spirits cos she aint gettin praise from me looking like this lol!

Edited by leebatty

SL270125.jpg

u can tell me if im wrong and raise her spirits cos she aint gettin praise from me lol!

I'm raising something, and it ain't spirits.

You're going to tell us she's 15 next.