Northants girl!

Caz

hi guys! I'm Caz from Wellingboro in Northamptonshire! Previous cars are Punto Sporting and a Clio Dynamique. Currently own a 55 plate black Corsa C which i have always wanted! Apart from a Lupo! Hope to buy 1 in the near future, absolutely love the GTI's but out of my price range and insurance would kill me! Seen a couple of really nice sport 1s on here in black so hopefully i will one day be an owner of one!

DSC01406.jpg

Edited by Caz

hi guys! I'm Caz from Wellingboro in Northamptonshire! Previous cars are Punto Sporting and a Clio Dynamique. Currently own a 55 plate black Corsa C which i have always wanted! Apart from a Lupo! Hope to buy 1 in the near future, absolutely love the GTI's but out of my price range and insurance would kill me! Seen a couple of really nice sport 1s on here in black so hopefully i will one day be an owner of one!

DSC01406.jpg

Easy now im usually about in rushden / wellingborough, give us a flash if you see a low silver lupo on red steels about !

EDIT : Of your lights, A flash of your lights.

Edited by DAS HAPPIWAGEN

Easy now im usually about in rushden / wellingborough, give us a flash if you see a low silver lupo on red steels about !

EDIT : Of your lights, A flash of your lights.

Lol i will do! never really see any lupo's around this area! Work in Rushden so will keep a look out for you!

Any pics of your car?

welcome, i live in burton but worked in welli for 4 and a half years at PAH, if u didnt see my car i will be amazed lol

its very hard to miss being bright green with purple flowers

may have seen u, will keep an eye out!

welcome, i live in burton but worked in welli for 4 and a half years at PAH, if u didnt see my car i will be amazed lol

its very hard to miss being bright green with purple flowers

may have seen u, will keep an eye out!

Thanks guys for your welcome! Seen a few nice ones but need to see one i love before sellin my car! Lovedd the black and orange one that unfort he isn't selling! (don't blame him!) keep a look out for me and give me a wave! Quite upset i haven't seen the green with purple flowers lupo yet!

welcome Caz! dont drive my loop around NN anymore as is for sale!

seen it on the for sale section, very smart! shame about the airbags being unplugged though! i wouldnt have minded having a look