courier services

gucciwah

As far as I know yes... Only used them once, this week... Prices are too good to be true! I sent a set of Aston Martin V8 carburettors and manifolds valued at £500, massive box 13KG.. only cost £19 to ship them.

kool thanks, was readin the thing...presuming it picks up and sends to anywhere. that one was a good one thanks

you's aint readin my question lol but its kool ...i think it was more of me lacking common sense. probably best to get them to be based near the sender rather than me.

Last time i used Interparcel for a set of wheels they cost £40.

If you split them up into seperate packages it reduces the cost a lot, either 2 wheels in one box or all 4 in separate boxes.

Ive always used Paisley Freight to deliver any of my car parts. Ive sent and received quite a few sets of wheels and large car parts and they have always been sent or received in very fast time and in perfect condition. Not only are they pretty cheap but after dealing with them a few times they slightly drops the charges for being a valued customer :)

https://www.paisleyfreight.com

Ive always used Paisley Freight to deliver any of my car parts. Ive sent and received quite a few sets of wheels and large car parts and they have always been sent or received in very fast time and in perfect condition. Not only are they pretty cheap but after dealing with them a few times they slightly drops the charges for being a valued customer :)

https://www.paisleyfreight.com

yep paisley freight too local lads, and its 27.99 for 4 wheels on a 24 hour service , just do a search on ebay for them

Theres a website called shipley, type where from, where too, and item details. Good stuff.

I've used

Search eBay for "wheel and tyre courier"
method before though.

I'd help, but I'm in France for another week. We have a depot in Cannock and one just south of Glasgow.

Maybe I should sort out some king of CL courier deal. I'll have a word when I get back, we deliver for Honda and Porsche.