cod5 on ps3?

lupo_gti_

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be wise of me to buy a copy of COD5 on eBay for ÂŁ3 ?

Or should I just get COD4 instead ?

Appart from the people above^ I don't know anyone who plays cod5, but most the dudes at work are on COD4 all the time!

Would it be wise of me to buy a copy of COD5 on eBay for ÂŁ3 ?

Or should I just get COD4 instead ?

Appart from the people above^ I don't know anyone who plays cod5, but most the dudes at work are on COD4 all the time!

I used to play cod4 solidly, I ranked up to under 10,000 in the world. Its a good game, you cant beat it!

Cod 5 is the same graphics engine, its a good game and is worth the money for the zombies alone, the new maps are much better than the ones that came with the game.

agreed with OPS cod4 was a good game and i look forward to cod MW2 but as for cod 5 im totally addicted, love the older weapons and 'Der Riese' [Zombies] is just instant win! :)

Level 158 :coffee:

COD4 all day over 5. Killzone 2 over COD all day. Zombies sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo repetitive. Only good bit is working with friends instead of shooting them in the face lol :D

Never owned a xbox got to 25 normally on 75,000 points.

yeah I only got to 24, possible to get to 150+ without cheating. Oh and Al cod 4 is more expensive for the simple reason it's far better than 5 :). Fed up of ww2 ****. Gimme some afgan Taliban desert combat any day :D