mercedes wheels on arosa

CopeyCupra

would 4x100 - 5x100 pcd adapters, then 5x100-5x112 adapters fit my arosa?

will it be safe? im goin to roll my arches so it doesnt bother me how much it sticks out. ill roll the arches to suit.

any ideas? i want the dished look of the AMG wheels and maily to be diferent :D

No idea about the ABS, but they will fit.

The only other option is to have either your hubs or the wheels welded and re-drilled.

ive hard about that. how would they re drill my hubs as i have reaqr discs and the handbrake set up is in there isnt it?

Best bet is having the holes redrilled in the wheels then. Would be easier too as you wouldn't have to take the car apart etc.

I wanted Merc wheels for my GTI and was faced with the same dilemma, but couldn't be bothered with the hassle. But if you want them that bad then go for it.

I looked into this and found Mk3 front hubs won't fit (On my small braked lupo), some rears will though. Look at mk5 polo rear hubs too. It's fine to use 2 piece adapters, but the thickness would push the wheels too far out, especially if you want to have a nicely dished wheel.

You can redrill the 4x100 hub to 5x100 without having to weld the existing holes, then run 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, but it would be a pain in the arse really!

There isn't room (diameter wise) to drill the hubs to a PCD bigger than 100mm, so you'll need adapters no matter what!

Edited by cobblers

I looked into this and found Mk3 front hubs won't fit (On my small braked lupo), some rears will though. Look at mk5 polo rear hubs too. It's fine to use 2 piece adapters, but the thickness would push the wheels too far out, especially if you want to have a nicely dished wheel.

You can redrill the 4x100 hub to 5x100 without having to weld the existing holes, then run 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, but it would be a pain in the arse really!

There isn't room (diameter wise) to drill the hubs to a PCD bigger than 100mm, so you'll need adapters no matter what!

so if i can get my hubs drilled to 5x100 the pcd adapters to 5x112 it wouldnt stick out tht much and wouldnt be too much hassle.

does any 1 know someone who drills hubs?

so if i can get my hubs drilled to 5x100 the pcd adapters to 5x112 it wouldnt stick out tht much and wouldnt be too much hassle.

does any 1 know someone who drills hubs?

If you are handy yourself, and have access to a decent drill press, I have a jig and the drill bits and taps needed. Got it made up to do mine to fit Audi TT Comps, but lost interest when I couldn't get hold of a pillar drill!

The jig is a 6mm steel plate (like a wheel spacer) which bolts on in 3 4x100 holes, and you run a 10.5mm drill bit down the 4 5x100 holes, then tap them. One hole is shared over both 4 and 5 stud.

It's close, but should be ok:

hubk.jpg

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Edited by cobblers

• 2 years later...