clublupo stickers??

Gauntey

im not tight fisted!!! omg it just all other forums in on give the stickers for free (as they only cost like 20p to make) so thought it might be the same here... guess not. ill pm the member for a sticker or cut my own when i do my next sticker run and get my plotter back out lol

Edited by Gauntey

They cost me over £1 each (plus VAT) to have made and I have to pay for postage & envelopes on top.

Any extra we make on the stickers (because I'm selling them for £2.50 each) gets given to MattyB to help with the running costs of the site.

im not tight fisted!!! omg it just all other forums in on give the stickers for free (as they only cost like 20p to make) so thought it might be the same here...

They are nice stickers :)

If you join the Club and pay another £2.50 on top you can have a pair for free :lol:

They cost me over £1 each (plus VAT) to have made and I have to pay for postage & envelopes on top.

Any extra we make on the stickers (because I'm selling them for £2.50 each) gets given to MattyB to help with the running costs of the site.

OMG ask for ya arms and legs back lol

vynol cost like £20 a roll and ya can get about 1000 or more stickers from a single roll.

when ya running low on sticker let me know and ill get you a price for a batch!

OMG ask for ya arms and legs back lol

vynol cost like £20 a roll and ya can get about 1000 or more stickers from a single roll.

when ya running low on sticker let me know and ill get you a price for a batch!

Probably does.

Not sure what decent quality vinyl costs though.