The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

it will be mates rates, 50 quid for the whole car which i didnt think was tooo bad ?

i need to go down the hertfordshire to buy some brown leather nike trainers to match the interior (saw some there a few months back lol) so might pop in?

or, you should stay a few nights before edition as im a stones throw away ;)

Rich,

it will be mates rates, 50 quid for the whole car which i didnt think was tooo bad ?

i need to go down the hertfordshire to buy some brown leather nike trainers to match the interior (saw some there a few months back lol) so might pop in?

or, you should stay a few nights before edition as im a stones throw away ;)

Rich,

If i had the time off i might mate, but might take you up on one night if i can't sell my GTi in time to buy another car, 4 weeks to go, i have all the parts, but no base :P

Yeah mate, pop in anytime, where'd you get the trainers then?

Mind out though, i might nick your wheels ;)

Ah yeah, i used to enjoy my sport and the Galleria tunnel quite a lot. :D

Wheels for GTi, oh :(. It's up for sale, i'd happily take it to Edition, but i think it may be sold by then leaving my carless :(

I have a Kestral DA, think it works quite well looking at my GTi, but thats just my opinion :P

• 2 weeks later...

Grrrrr!......

So i nock off early on friday from work to go to MK VW bodyshop to pick the Lupo up, (around a 30 min drive) im obv very excited!

I get there, sort most of the paper work out and then she brought the car round for me to have a look at it,

1st thing i noticed the car was dirty! (honestly when spending nearly 1500 quid youd expect it to be clean!)

2nd thing, i noticed the wing mirror covers havent been re-sprayed , turns out they didnt even write that down!

3rd thing, i noticed the offside sill hasnt been re-sprayed, was there in black and white but the just "forgot"

So as you can guess im really peed off! There going to have the car for another week, so i have the polo still...

Another thing the freshly polished wheels arent weathering up too well there, they need washing properly, polishing, and waxing...

But on the good side the quality looked really good of the work that they did do!

Better be ready for edition...

atleast the quality of the work is spot on, i had this when my car was in the bodyshop, they forgot to bits + the fact they had runs in the laquer and left my ca scratched on panels they shouldnt have been anywhere near

took them nearly a month and 3 separate trips to them for itto be sorted, and even at that i wasnt 100% happy, but i just could be ****ed dealing with them anymore,

oh and they broke my key and put it back together with black mastic and never uttered a peep about it,

Iv got it back!!

Was pretty impressed at the time it took them to do the bits they missed,

Pretty happy with it, only downer is the wings, boot, and rear bumper (only bits that havent been resprayed) dont look as good as before next to new paint! but i couldnt afford a full respray from VW!

Also my wheels arent looking too clever atm so need alot of time/work on them!

Any way im skint now after paying 2 months wage to VW, going to try and fit my BMC fitted then look into a full egg sauce system after edition.

Rich,

ahh oki no worries,

Iv got it all off today when i had a spare 10 mins, just wondering where i should pick my cold air feed up from?

Should i take it out of the original air feed from the wheel arch? there appears to be a spring thing in that on the joint?

Thanks,

Fitted the BMC cda a few days back, pretty impresed with it,

Got a few straight 63mm hose's left and one 135degree hose (think) give me a shout if there needed can bring them to edition.

Engine bay needs a clean but anyway here is a pic...

looopfgrhj002.jpg

Wheels on, with the new centre caps and nut covers, and 8mm spacers rear,

looopfgrhj008.jpg

She is getting cleaned tomorrow ready for a few meets, so hopefully get some half decent pictures of the whole car,

Edited by little rich