The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

• 2 weeks later...

How do?

Genesis profile two is here :) - http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/genesis-profile-2.html

Cars a mess atm as its striped and the GP2 is being mounted under the seat, and the cars being deadend,

New components have been ordered and hopefully come tomorrow or monday, went for Focal K2Ps :shades:

Also how **** do these wheels look that i bought a month back?

steels.jpg

2.5" band later, and sand blasted, being dropped off sunday for powdercoating

steels003.jpg

steels001.jpg

steels002.jpg

In 2 weeks i have my Tax, MOT, Cambelt service and New rocker gasket as mines ****ed,

Then tyres for the steels, and the arches being rolled,

And then back to the body shop for a bit of work on the damage! and any that may occour from the rolling,

In the mean while do all my audio, but main thing is mot, tax and service

Thanks

Rich,

• Like 1

Will do mark, He said he has never had a weld leak before and if one does he will repair it, the welds look done to a good standard and a really neat job has been done, (comparing to others iv seen!)

And yes 99hjhm a few people get leaks, normaly down to crap welding, i know Carly had problems with hers leaking, Some people run tubes in them,

Rich.

Ha will do soon ish, but each time i go to hertfordshire i spend too much in the shopping centre!

Need to get a move on and do some work on the audio tomorrow, comps didnt come :( hopefully monday,

Rich.

Focal K2PS arrived today, genesis profile two is wired up so hopefully after this weekend my front set up will be done, concentrating on the front alot as im after a bit of SQ , picked up some more deadening yesterday,

Sub will be going in hopefully before christmas, depends on time and money, Hopefully going ported if the boot space is big enough to work in, if not il have to go sealed!

Bass wise it wont kick half what yours does!

Hows your system then? looks like a cracking job

alright rich replying to your pm here coz of ur pc...

What do the speakers look like? Is the build quailty good?

You should go ported with the box but thats the only thing with the lupo boot its tiny... why dont you do something like the red sq lupo but port it for loudness. You will have the quaility over mine tho dude... because your sub costs more than what all mine did put together. All my bass sound quaility is sitting in my room in the form of a xxx lol(missing it a bit). Gonna be building a sealed box for it when I get bored for all the glorious sq.

Ben.

Oh wicked mate!

K2Ps look smart, pretty heavy but a similar size to the ssk165s, never felt tweeter so heavy before! Il try to get some pics up, Hopefully there worth the dolla,

Yea im thinking of something along those lines, i love SQ, but as you know being ported has many advantages!

Going to finish off the Genesis tonight and maybe fit the Alpine DD, il get pics of the genesis up as im megga happy with where it is, and a neat job B)

Rich.

They were 260 mate, got them cheap ;)

Aye, Ported is the way forward, but tuned to 35hz ish as thats what does it for me!

Im going to have 1 sheet of that bassboy deadening left if your interested, (awesome stuff!) and im ordering a crate of 12 exspandable foam, probably have some left over if you need some,

Rich.

Wheels have been droped off to be powdercoated, should be done by saturday,

boot has been deadend,

rear 1/4s have been deadend.

front doors have 1/2 been deadend (**** weather stopped play!)

35mm mdf rings will be made up for the fronts,

Just wondering where people mound there crossovers? as i cant find a suitable place!

Comps,

bitski001.jpg

Tweeters made to fit in the original place, had to loose the case for them, but the oem grill fits over still :)

bitski009.jpg

Most proud with the amp, had to grind a mm off the chair, its bolted to the floor too!, When the chair is in its normal position its impossible to see :shades:

bitski013.jpg

bitski014.jpg

bitski015.jpg

Rich.

Edited by little rich