PVW

Tigz™

Just bought two copies from the newsagent and after reading the feature on Cliffords/Alex Loop, the review of the show and Si's chassis upgrades I wanted to say a few words.

The feature.

Sorry Alex but I've got to say it.. Cossie kitted Orion laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Anyway back to the show..

Pictures are fantastic, both cars looked great, seeing them together, and seeing the mods are so similar you can really see the differences.

Alex has done a great job.

If you remember the Photoshop Alex showed us, he has got his car exactly as he set out, which is rare IMO.

I have visions on how I think a Lupo should look, as does everyone else, and Alex has turned his car into his Perfect Loop, more so than most.

You can see from how the feature was written, the guys at pvw are in awe of what Clifford is doing.

To quote "Having seeing Clifford’s handiwork we have no doubt this will be one of the quickest Lupos in Europe, if not the World."

Made me laugh the comment about the manifold Clifford lol

Would like to thank you both for doing us proud, and showing the world that the Lupo isn’t to be snuffed at.

To quote there finishing comment "Like we said, Polo owners watch out."

The show report.

After the show and the trouble from the VR6 owners club I was pretty upset that I didn’t feel able to even post on E38s forum, to thank them for the greatest show I had ever been to.

PVW have expressed all my comments for me!

Never have a read such a glowing review in a mag, there points about it out doing inty is so true.

There is a section I would like to bring to your attention.

"Honestly, the atmosphere on Saturday night in the beer tent, and even roaming the campsite (and hanging with Club Lupo) in the early hours of Sunday morning was simply electrifying.

Certainly as close to a mainland European show you are ever going to get over here.

It was great to mix with you guys and hear your views on the magazine

and current scene while necking a few bevvies in the process."

Thanks guys for the comments, after the VR6 comments, I have felt we could have singled ourselves out a little.

Looking at next year in a whole new light.

Loving the Silver Sport sat on its ass on page 34 by the way.

Now to Project Lupo.

Gone are the teddy bears in favour of some black Revolution Millennium.

What a transformation.

I know you loved the bears Si, and I must admit, they grow on me every time I see them, but these are the ****!

Do you know how much they weigh?

Roof bars are looking as cool as ever, I so wish the girlfriend would see that!

Some how the car seems lower on the 15s than it did on 14s.

Has the anti roll bar made any noticeable difference?

What size is it?

All in all the best Issue you have produced IMO.

Keep them coming!

and hear your views on the magazine

dont suppose they'd be on about me by any chance laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i umm really got some stuff outta my system :oops:

QUOTE(Tigz)
Keep looking John, well worth the effort in finding one, I had the useal 10 mile trip to get it.

I think substription needs to happen!

Or we could all go in for a group buy subscriptions???? you never know we might be able to get a couple of quid knocked of the subscription price.

The best issue ive seen, well done lads 4 building 2 stonking lupos.

But was totally gutted that they said they tryed to fit 13inch ATS classics but they wouldnt clear the front calipers as that was what i was gonna do, might try n find out if they wouldve fitted with a spacer maybe

Linconshire GTis 17s he bought didnt fit straight on.

He grinded down the caliper carriers, and got them to fit.

It may also be possable to fit 13s if not.

If you have a look here, I was looking into fitting 13s, but I changed my mind, when I realised they wouldnt be practical, if I do this engine transplant.

They come in any fitment you need, as they are made to order.

Some really cool designs.

http://www.superlite.tv/

Ya, was going to Turbo one, but Im a little put off by what happened to the 1.4T in a 4 months period.

I cant cope with my car being off the road. I had months of that, and never again! lol

120bhp would be more than enough for me.

Ive been used to driving a car with a light front end and if I can keep the car light, that power would be ideal for me.

The girlfriend always moans when I drive fast! lol

Im collecting the parts for the brakes.

I am changing my 239mm brakes for 256mm brakes.

An absolute super star gave me his caliper carriers when he upgraded his brakes!

Coilovers should be here next week.

Once I fit a new standard front bumper there will only be the engine to do, then my car will be exactly how I wanted it to be!