• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
looks minted mate k

That black mini was in fast car

cheers fella

thats correct it was indeed belongs to a very good friend of mine absoulty awesome mini

s'all about the 16's on lupo's

hell yeh now i just gotta buy a set i actually like

that lupo is looking good

that mini was in fast car mag k

as above dude lol

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

well some of you may know i sold my muched loved project last month an moved on another passat, and have now withdrawn the lupo from the classified section.

Decided not to go out an buy a TT as planed and just to bank the money an have a little bit of budget fun on the lupo

So the story so far.

After finaly gettin fed up of just listenin to the radio in my car, paid a visit to car audio security in hayes/middlesex (highly recommended) bought a new audio set treated her to an alpine head unit with ful ipod control, kickers sub an jbl amp. got the mrs to give me a hand gettin the wirin sorted an thanks to a couple of mates managed to finish of the car the other night.

Been badgering one of my very good mates for a certain set of rims i think we've finally done the deal so all being well the lupo should be lookin different VERY differant soon lol

oh yeh and should have my plate on soon too

pics to follow may have some pics tonight

:D:D:D

Edited by Grande_GTi

pics? :huh:

Sorry aint had a chance to take any yet will try tonight

Those 16x9's look nuts! What wheels are in the pipeline?

And i want that Bolf soooo much!

the bolf's sold and trust me i miss it loads drivin up to my drive way at the moment is so upsetting lol

the schmidts didlook awesome but the car couldn roll due to the inner arch resting its self on the wheel lol

There nothing overly speacial, but i like em they're gonna be liary nothing as wide as 9s but should be enough gonna get a bit of camber going on

new tyres have been ordered

pics will be up hopefully tonight

Right even tho i had my camera on me in the evenin i stil for got to take pics of my audio but i thought i'd disclose my new rimmage.

As you can see a set of battered BBS RM's have to admit i never really been a big lover of bbs but im beginnin to like em.

@ moment tryin to decide on colours for the wheels as tryin to get it all ready for edition 38, number plates due to go on in the next week or so and then comes the momo 280mm team steering wheel

anyway heres a pic

IMG_9761.jpg

all comment welcome

my sugestion would be to leave the centres black, do the dishes yellow and fit black bolts.

it would look mental.

dont leave them as they are. they look like half a billion other bbs's then.

dont be a sheep.

;)

Tbh I think leaving them as they are would be good, or even do the centres body colour..

unfortunatly the faces aint to clever so ended up sounding the rough bits the other night so they now defo need to paint, black did cross my mind but its been done to death.

yellow centres - go for it.

hmmm :wub::wub:

thats the plan did consider going turquise but just seen that NAYR done that n i aint one to step on someones toe's lol, even considered shockin pink, rasberry, and purple but all being well going to pick up some dish's today so yellow faces an skinny dishs ftw

my sugestion would be to leave the centres black, do the dishes yellow and fit black bolts.

it would look mental.

dont leave them as they are. they look like half a billion other bbs's then.

dont be a sheep.

we've had this thought to as because the original dish's are pitted to high heaven n we thought if we couldnt get hold of a set of fairly decent dishs we'd go black centres an yell dish's or even all black with some gold bolts that we've got hangin about

rest assure the hopefully wont be staying black with polished dish's lol

all black with yellow bolts and yellow bbs badge

all yellow faces, polished dish's and yellow bbs badges lol thanks for the tip ;)

amaazing! they are schweet!

i know they've been done to death but BBS are classics an itd be rude not to at least on one set of BBS in ya life ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update time as promised

ok well i did promise i'd put some pics up of the new stereo an stuff so there up not gonna show you how messy i left the cables for the time being tho.

Well as for wheel what a drama, initally i really fancied a set of steffans found a set n the bloke let me down, then found some rh cups n the poor bloke got pulled by the police within an hour so that deal fell through, but luckily for me a good friend of mine had a set of battered BBS RM, so we done the deal he even threw me n some tyres an some bigger dishs, how ever neither the tyres or the dish's were gonna work with my plan. the intital plan was to paint the dishs an inner barrels the same yellow as the car with polished dish's but then Edition 38 just kept kreepin up on us so we decided to go Satin black centres and sating black dishs once they dried i started to bolt the wheels up only to find that the bolts were crackin up the paint doh i know after bulidn over 11 sets of wheels should have known this was gonna happen. at this point i was a little bit like f&*% it i cant be asked, but with a little encouragment from the lads we managed to source some dishs to finally get the wheels bolted an sealed up on thursday night for then a good friend to get the tyres put on and on they went.

havin bigger tyres really have helped the car tho as i found on the standard wheels the car was so bouncy it made me sick lol

but what made E38 that much more fun was that the paperwork for my number plate turned up on saturday morning so happy days on went the plate

heres the pix

IMG_9764.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9764.jpg

IMG_9804.jpg

IMG_9821.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9833.jpg

IMG_9838.jpg

massive shout to harms, mannyi,jas,harvey an ranvir for helpin me through the 2 lonely weeks tryin ideas n stuff lol

all comments welcome as usual

Ricky

Edited by Grande_GTi

• 2 weeks later...