Project Yellow BBS blessed lupo

Grande_GTi

:wub: Wel so far as the story goes some of you may no me some may not dont worry if you dont you aint missin much lol

anyway managed to smash my work van last tuesday an ended havin to by my own daily for work, managed to pick up this lupo fairly cheap, i have to be honest Im shockingly impressed, excellant on fuel, not too slow considerin an so much fun to drive.

No major plans for it as it has to stay a daily, so simple really some budget coilovers, hopefully a set of g60s new stereo an some hids

Heres some pix of it so far should have wheels an coils on in next few weeks

DSC00141-1.jpg

DSC00147-1.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9082.jpg

IMG_9085.jpg

thanks for lookin

all comments welcome

Ricky

Edited by Grande_GTi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahey :) another banana

Looks great. Look forward to seeing the progress!

thanks, simple's what im thinkin tho, gotta admit love the fact that its yellow lol

Glad you got signed up fella.

Yellow is the best colour for them!

cheers mate, defo bumbleeeeeee themed out lol

Loved your Golf so i'm looking forward to seeing the progress on this one!

cheers mate, this is no way gonna be on par as the golf as i have to try n be sencible as its gotta live on the st, but pickin up some coils tommorow, an deck it on the 13s i think for a while

Glad to see you signed up now Ricky. Can't wait to see what you do to this if your Bolf is anything to go by....I know you said just coilies and G60 steels but you never know....

Edited by cafcross

not the project bumble bee i know and love!

lol have i ripped some one elses name off lol??

Glad to see you signed up now Ricky. Can't wait to see what you do to this if your Bolf is anything to go by....I know you said just coilies and G60 steels but you never know....

yeh did do the other week after pickin up the buggy lol, thanks for the kind words about the bolf she's still sittin there on the drive lookin all pretty whilist the loop puts on the mileage, id love to let this project spiral but im tryin so so hard not too, have got my eye on some bbs rm's atm all bein well lol

UPDATE TIME

Well after drivin it to work all last week it confirmed to me i defo needed coilover's, spent a while tryin to find a set quick as impulse was takin over managed to do a deal with (Pastel boy) by the way thanks for all the advice urs an your mates lupo looked awesome,. So drove up on saturday n picked em up was tempted to start fittin em about 1ish sunday morning when i got in, but thought its probably not the best idea ive had lol, so Fitted them yesterday cant believe how easy they are to fit. Got bored an pelled the badges off too. got hold of a momo boss so at the moment debatin what avenue i go down in regards to steerin wheel hmmm. also manged to pick up some head rest too thanks mate another forum user not sure of ur name but u know who u r lol

Here's the pix a few in progress an a few after

DSC06080.jpg

DSC06084.jpg

DSC06081.jpg

DSC06082.jpg

DSC06087.jpg

DSC06089.jpg

DSC06088.jpg

an the end result

DSC06090.jpg

IMG_9305.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

thats all but all comments welcome

Ricky

Edited by Grande_GTi

much better! i really like it!

cheers mate

A definite improvement! Any thoughts on wheels yet?

lol ur tellin me its a massive differance in handlin too.

wheels wise sorted a set of g60's but then some one robbed my mates garden for the wheels so they went, but id love a set of oz turbo's or bbs rms to be honest but finance aint lookin to clever after spendin so much on this car an its add ons so wheels may have to wait till next month :(

**** that looks lower than mine and we have the same coilovers lol you no you aint stopping at wheels and coilovers! huuuuuuuuuuum i feel a black roof and splits coming on! same thing happend to me now i have the lupo bug lol anyway good luck with the car keep us posted :D

**** that looks lower than mine and we have the same coilovers lol you no you aint stopping at wheels and coilovers! huuuuuuuuuuum i feel a black roof and splits coming on! same thing happend to me now i have the lupo bug lol anyway good luck with the car keep us posted :D

Hey its looking good hun, got my wheels on Saturday all fitted but have found that the back needs dropping ever so slightly. There is a bit more of a gap than I wanted. Its looking better low, aint it mad how decking it will make all the difference to the driving. Mine handles so much better. Check my new shoes out, in my thread.

Oh and Pastle boy Black roof, yeah baby!!!!!!

SLAMMMED!

wouldn have it any other way lol :)

tbf there isnt much better than a yellow lupo on the floor!

Looking good matey.

hahaha its so strange cause when i first drove it to work i got laughed at by my work crew now its decked they all love it lol

its such a lairy colour but its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheers mate

haha lol black roof n mirrors a fresh paint job an wack in my rs4's seat lol would look pretty sick, but have to keep this project to a daily limit lol, its coz of the wheels that it looks lover if i find a set of rims i like n can afford i may treat it to a set at end of month tho

was good meetin u lads the other day n ur lupo is dope mate

Hey its looking good hun, got my wheels on Saturday all fitted but have found that the back needs dropping ever so slightly. There is a bit more of a gap than I wanted. Its looking better low, aint it mad how decking it will make all the difference to the driving. Mine handles so much better. Check my new shoes out, in my thread.

Oh and Pastle boy Black roof, yeah baby!!!!!!

cheers trace, slowly but surely,take the adjuster out completely thats what i done that way its on the deck, i know i find my self drivin like a liability again tho hahhahaha lovin the new shoes. lookin good, i reckon a little photoshoot in a few weeks out side The one n only venue "Dubs by Dan" what u reckon??

If you can find another set of G60 steels get them, as a slammed non-GTI on G60 steels looks mint.

Here's timboc's.....

SANY0097.jpg

cheers for that mate appricated that looks well nice mate

is dope mate

cheers trace, slowly but surely,take the adjuster out completely thats what i done that way its on the deck, i know i find my self drivin like a liability again tho hahhahaha lovin the new shoes. lookin good, i reckon a little photoshoot in a few weeks out side The one n only venue "Dubs by Dan" what u reckon??

I think your on mate! Drive it like you stole it, hahahahaha Its funny I was so used to driving it with the steels on then I got the new ones on it Saturday and It wasnt until Monday I had this thought that I could suddenly go faster round corners hahaha. Mine still needs its ass down a little more, should be done within a week or so hopefully :)

I think your on mate! Drive it like you stole it, hahahahaha Its funny I was so used to driving it with the steels on then I got the new ones on it Saturday and It wasnt until Monday I had this thought that I could suddenly go faster round corners hahaha. Mine still needs its ass down a little more, should be done within a week or so hopefully :)

Yeh defo one saturday once ive sourced some rims we'l drive up to you guys an get camera happy, honestly tho tracey its one of the best cars ive owned in a long time, so much fun, but i think im gonna have to raise mine due to ground the petrol tank out on speed bumps opps lol

If you ever fancy getting rid of that Momo wheel boss, i'm desperate for one!

Looks awesome. Love the yellow on steels.

pm'd me to think black on yellow works perfectly

cheers mate

Agree... Nice car.

xXx-Amy-xXx

thanks amy appricated