Greetings from newbie..

RedLupo

Hi there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thought I'd introduce myself. Just joined up after buying a Lupo last week to supplement our Polo 16V.

The Lupo is a `T-reg` 1.4S (Flash Red) with air con and only 30k on the clock. Future plans include the usual stuff, alloys, lowered, spoiler etc.

After only a week of owning it a couple of little gremlins have cropped up :x hopefully these will be taken care of under warranty but I will be searching the site and asking you guys about these in the next couple of days to see if they are common faults.

That's all for now!

Cheers! clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

QUOTE(Fran)
hiya whats your name and where do ya come from biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi guys. Sorry, my name is Brian and I'm from Fareham in Hampshire near Portsmouth (play up Pompey!)

I'm up in your neck of the woods Fran, on a fairly regular basis as we have friends and family in Carmarthen.

QUOTE(Fran)
hiya whats your name and where do ya come from biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lol! I had visions of Cilla Black then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Welcome matey... good choice in colour tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol kat my middle name is cilla laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> well it feels like it sometimes the amount of matchmaking i do for people laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />