best exhaust system for a lupo gti

edders

There really are loads of topics on this, just need to use the function in the top right corner, 'Search'

There really isn't a 'best' one, as everyone has different opinions.

Bastuck

Scorpion

Janspeed

Remus

Custom

I think i am going to go custom, you may even be able to negotiate as business can't be great at the moment.

Mark

robgti's Lupo sounded the nuts on the RR yesterday, plus he's getting good power, it could be worth asking him.

i have no idea who he is mate lol

but would be very nice and kind for him to make a little post if any1 does no him and would like to pass the message on :D

does any one no what he has lol i mean if its costom am not goin to copy him as its his idea,,to me i think its your car your idea your plans noone else's

ahh i was thinkin janspeed but now you just said that am not to sure :S whats bastuck like for performance/acceleration ??

the sound is what i want as from that video but i dont want to loose any power etc, i mean some places say it gains you bhp but not much lol

From the Bastuck thread below,

Due to the Pound being worth so little against the Euro, the conversion makes the price go up.

Britain are worse off than everyone else because we import everything unfortunatly.

Mark

anyone dare have guess at the cost of a standard system from vw mine appears to be twisted I can only have either the tailpipes or the midbox etc in the right place to have the tailpipe in the bumper at the right height the midbox etc is resting on the little brackets that go across the exhaust tunnel or to have the midbox in the right place the tailpipe is far too low or if not which is the quietest aftermarket system that effects backpressure the least???

I'd defo go custom. My fav one on here is the one Clairey has on Snowy. I intend to try steal it at some point B) lol. Anyway if you haven't seen it try find it in readers rides.

I guess the manufacturers do really good ones too but it's all down to personal preference.

custem ftw just had a custem 4 branch manifold sports cat and cat back system done can tell the diffrence and the noise sounds kwl not ott