New Phone Options

Gez MC

Just off the phone to Orange....its upgrade time!

I have been offered;

The Samsung Tocco

Nokia 6220, N85 or 5800

Sony Ericcson C905

Nokia N96 (£97 option)

I have a SE K850i and had monumental issues with them (4 replacement phones) so a bit apprehensive about another one.

Out of those options, who was what and what is recommended and what is to be avoided?

Just off the phone to Orange....its upgrade time!

I have been offered;

The Samsung Tocco

Nokia 6220, N85 or 5800

Sony Ericcson C905

Nokia N96 (£97 option)

I have a SE K850i and had monumental issues with them (4 replacement phones) so a bit apprehensive about another one.

Out of those options, who was what and what is recommended and what is to be avoided?

me 2 on the upgrade front.. i was warned off the nokia n96 cos they break down apparently .. lots of gremlins ...

if the n96 has a price tag defo take the n85 if u like nokias. its exactly the same pretty much but alot better looking... i have one and its a deadon phone. looks ace has fun games and plenty of memory. only down fall is the screen is brilliant in the house etc but not the best in the sun.

tbh though if u give orange a bit of gip they will give u watever u want lol. i just went from orange dolphin 40 i think to dolphin 25 got a fiver off that per month to and a free n85 which they told me would cost £200 on my new small contract so contract plus unlimited internet is £20 a month. saved a good £650 over 18 months haha.

Edited by scoobydoo

Guest Lauryn
just got rid of my n96 so many problems, screen would go blank, slow, speaker earpiece distorting etc

Mine does this too, takes like 10 seconds to open up a text!

I have a C905. Good phone, easy to set up. **** battery life, but beter phone than any Samsungs I've had before.

My brothers jut got a Omnia, basically the same as a Tocco, but more expensive, the touch screen is horrid!

ive got a nokia 5800.

their alright, but after youve had it about a month it just gets boring lol, nothing overly exciting about it apart from full touch screen.

and that express music thing is a con with it, i thought it was that where you could DL as much music as you wanted for a year but its not, its just plays songs a lot clearer etc... and the music store for it is basically itunes with the nokia name lol