...shit.

payna

right guys, driving along an seen one of those tranny vans with 'think!' stickers all over it and a camera poking out of the back window - looks at my speedo and there it was, 40mph in a 30.

damn.

it must have got me, but il just have to wait and see.

SO, i think iam gonna have to dip into the money ive got saved for my coilovers and buy one of the snooper things. any one got any recomendations???

thanks

andrew

na iam gonna have to buy one of these detector things, its gotta be worth it. judging by how sly these b*stards are getting - it has to be.

ive heard that the road angel is best, erm.. a couple more i can think of are the snooper s4, and cyclopse?

iam gonna have to look into it, cos i definatly want one now like.

come on people! someone must have a good recomendation??

cheers

andrew

Dont get the neo 6 my friend has it and its rubbish though its one of the most expensive

can never keep its gps signal and without the signal it wont detect anything so its useless. roadangle 2 is wicked tho id suggest buying the extra gps antenna sticking in ur grill and wiring the road angle to somewhere sorta below your steering wheel out of site from the chav lovely persons!

If your dial read 40 then you were prob only doin bout 35 ish. I have the Origin B2 and one of the 1st things I noticed was the difference in speed between what the dials said and what the GPS said. I'll get an exact figure for 40 on the way home later...

i've now got a road angel 2 and it is brilliant - only probs is safety camera vans never park within acpo guidelines - therefore because of the shape of the laser beam it is too narrow for the road angel to pick up. IMO road angel is brilliant for fixed, mobile (3 strips in road) truvello, specs etc. but if you want to avoid getting nicked by safety camera vans, you need a laser jammer. they are about £250. this is conjunction with road angel will give you piece of mind! :wink:

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Alex! Long time no see - (you probably wouldn't remember me though).

Hope you're well and that your licence will soon be clean!

(Edit: ooh, just posted in your other thread)

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Until you get jail time for obstructing the police, anyway. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ai :wink: or you take them to your house and show them the lovely fluffy electric garage door you've had fitted - which just happens to be operated from the laser transponder sticking out of the front and rear of your motor! if i had the readies available it's exactly what i'd be doing - play the fleecing lovely persons at their own game! twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Alex! Long time no see - (you probably wouldn't remember me though).

Hope you're well and that your licence will soon be clean!

(Edit: ooh, just posted in your other thread)

how's it going mate? i'm well but my licence now has 11 points on it!! that's obviously the reason i want another Loop to make sure i do the job properly when i get my ban! :oops:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Alex hey mate how are ya?  Long time no see

Come back and chat you *******!

si, why do you always talk so dirty to me?!! :wink: mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" />

cheers dub

hmm... so before i got up to the camera, when i looked at my speedo it read prob around 38 slowing down too. so lets say i was doing around 35.

think il still got done for that, but if it read me after then it would have been lower.

Could be a painful two weeks waiting to see what comes

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

cheers dub

hmm... so before i got up to the camera, when i looked at my speedo it read prob around 38 slowing down too. so lets say i was doing around 35.

think il still got done for that, but if it read me after then it would have been lower.

Could be a painful two weeks waiting to see what comes

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

safety camera ****s work on a quota system....ie if they have x number of people 36 mph and over you get away with it....however if business was slow that day and they did not reach their quota then they'll screw you. apologies for the cheery response, but as you can guess i'm no fan of the feckers. :x

well this is the point i was thinking of.

one of the lads at work saw it that morning in one place, my dad saw it in another just before dinner, then i saw the effin thing at dinner time in a different place to both of those, and then about 45 mins later when i was on my way back to work it wasnt there anymore!!

i bet the swines were moving around quite alot so people wouldnt get wise to were abouts they were ....as you can guess, i dont have alot of time for em either mate!!

never mind, i still havent heard anything yet so everyone keep their fingers crossed for me eh!

andrew

Don't many people like them either

As has been proved twice in recent weeks, if someone in your street gets shot dead the police will wait a while (hours) before turning up

After these two shootings, it seems you can go and blow someone you don't like away and you won't get caught as long as you don't do more than 31mph during the getaway