Cars you've canned

PaulTither

i was actually going to get one before i bought the loop!! to be honest i think its the best shape/trim the 3 series has ever come in bar the M3 of course! if only they put the later 325 engine in instead of that uneconomical gutless pile of metal!!! lol

the best ive come up with is a pug 206 1.4 (managed to keep up) tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

punto sporting 1.2 16v (no chance on a country road) hehe laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i guess mine aint too bad :oops:

Welcome to the forum!

Most of my victories are in corners (*cough* coilovers *cough* :roll: )

I'm not really into going 3 figures next to people I have no idea about and I usually let them go

Most of the time it's down to the driver, down some local roads I've left stuff that should keep up easy or pull away if I'm following and I'm never sure if they were really trying

But sometimes someone challenges you and you know they've got no hope and well.......

In answer to the question way back at the beginning. Out of my Lupo GTi and the (BMW) Mini Cooper I owned Ive gotta say I loved my Mini but adore my Lupo, better handling, no flat spots (loads in the Mini at low revs) my Lupo just eats up the road, quicker right from the word go and I have handed out a few whoopings to Minis since I got it. The thing I love is that I tuned up my Cooper to around 125 bhp but my Lupo is just naturally a lot, lot faster. People just don't know how fast my little Loop is whereas with a Mini people wanna race you all the time and the police take a lot of notice!

My most excellent moment of recent memory in the Lupo was driving round 2 blonde chicks in an MX5, I nearly hit them while overtaking them off a roundabout as I was trying to see if they were tidy or not! hey were fairly shifting too! But I am happy to report that the special lupo mods allowed me the opportunity to go past them and check them out in the rear view mirror and yes they were fine!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(ArosaDan)
lupos are brilliant for catching people out. especially company reps sat in their mondeos or vectras who just assume small car = slow and in the way....cant wait to get my GTI and make them think again

just not fast enough thats the prob..... `0-20` maybe but above that Vectras regularly cain my ass