favourite film?

CheColes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Burton is my fav director :) he's currently in the middle of re-doing Alice in Wonderland, its gonna be a bit dark... i know the girl whos playing Alice, she used to live round the corner from me, she was in that film Angus, thongs and perfect snogging.

kill bill, classic :) never felt the need to watch Devil wears prada... and the Others, sounds familiar.

the last one, cant say ive heard of it...

and theres a few that IDGM posted that i havent heard of. and mary poppins, she is a bit mint..:)

enter the dragon, i havent seen that in years!

If he does it in his usually dark way it should be ace.

Hmm, some more...

Cruel Intentions (for more than just that kiss...)

that made me giggle :lol: yeah, Seth is a bit mint, gets the laughs in.

and il keep a eye out for Whats eating Gilbert Grape :)

and i reckon the Cheshire Cat is gonna have like, big fangs and real scraggy fur :lol:

pineapple express? think ive seen it... whos in it?

and the lion king is pretty mint!

REC - Think the way it was filmed really added intense suspense.

REC is fab. Quarantine is now out which I believe is the american remake of it, but I've not seen it yet. Can see it being quite difficult to live up to the quality of REC though.

REC is fab. Quarantine is now out which I believe is the american remake of it, but I've not seen it yet. Can see it being quite difficult to live up to the quality of REC though.

does REC stand for something? i dont think ive heard of it...

I watched Quarantine the other night, it was pretty good, havent seen REC tho so cant compare im afriad :(

Quarantine is basically about these firefighters being called out toa medical, when its actually raibies (however u spell it) and then the whole house gets locked down and they all end up dieing, its pretty good tho :)

and they all end up dieing, its pretty good tho :)

haha, you're a bit morbid :lol: does sound good though :) and pulp fiction is a epic film, tarantino at his best me thinks :)

What a pile of overated plop Superbad is. Expected it to be funnier!

Superbad is over-rated, i didnt find the kids funny, the policemen had me in stitches, but thats only cos its Seth Rogers :)

Cruel Intentions, havent seen it in ages :) classic!

"Ronin

Rise of the Foot Soldier

Essex Boys"

havent seen any of them :) oh, and for the record, i ordered 120 quids worth of DVDs last week, all of which were peoples favourite films off here :D i am sad...

Cruel Intentions, class movie!

Oh yes! Good film, the plot is brilliant... and the soundtrack is good. Skunk Anansie - Secretly, brill song!

What a pile of overated plop Superbad is. Expected it to be funnier!

:o

I love that film! :(

Gotta get some Japanese horror

its alright, but i get a bored after a while. The Ring (jap version) was brill, but i havent really found anything else that i liked..

and Superbad would of been better, if the kids werent so dramatic, you know, that whole american hyperactive comedy acting, dont really like it.

its alright, but i get a bored after a while. The Ring (jap version) was brill, but i havent really found anything else that i liked..

and Superbad would of been better, if the kids werent so dramatic, you know, that whole american hyperactive comedy acting, dont really like it.

Audition is good.

Just got back from seeing The Boat That Rocked.

Good soundtrack (apart from Duffy ruining it right at the end), good story, vaguely amusing. :)

ooooh, theres not been much out at the cinema that looked interesting apart from Gran Torino, so i might check that one out :)