When is it time to say goodbye to your car?

penry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood people around my age, 19, with their first car, getting bored of it. I mean, its your first car, surely its meant to mean something. Although I have put alot more money into my car that most my age would with theirs anyway lol.

I was at that point with Lupo. It was a great car, don't get me wrong, but I am a power freak! I had two choices, engine swap, or buy something faster. Half of me wishes I'd waited a few months and 20vT'd it, but hey ho :)

So I looked at what cars I always want to own - a Corrado and G40 being two of those cars, I've now owned both.

Might as well get the daft cars out of your system before you get old and settle down.

Next up... RX7 and BMW M5... :lol:

Dont know been thinking of selling the lupo for a while now for something faster but i know i would miss it as soon as it gone :(

Plus cant think of what to get to replace it lol

should be selling mine in november to buy a convertible(november should be the best time to buy one).

till then i am tinkering with my gti leather dash, colour co ord centres on my rm's and stretch.

i got my gti at 19 and hopefully getting a tt rag top or an a4 rag top