MIVW 2009

LiamD

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you doing ferry wise? You got a convoy going?

I'm going with the other half, think we're on the 10am ferry. Orla's getting the ferry to Holyhead and we're all going down together....at least that's what I think anyway! :lol:

I think I'm doing Hull > Rotterdam there and back now, sailing on the thursday night me thinks.

We are going Hull > Rotterdam, but it will either be Friday or Saturday, the Aberdeen guys went on the Saturday last year then rolled into the show straight off the ferry.

Then back on the Sunday ferry.

• 2 weeks later...
We are going Hull > Rotterdam, but it will either be Friday or Saturday, the Aberdeen guys went on the Saturday last year then rolled into the show straight off the ferry.

Then back on the Sunday ferry.

What sort of money we talking for the ferry?? :whistle:

I'm going with the other half, think we're on the 10am ferry. Orla's getting the ferry to Holyhead and we're all going down together....at least that's what I think anyway! :lol:

Sian that is whats happening wether you like it or not :lol:

wont know until last mnute if im running the HTNs or the dodgy bathursts

Change of plans for me, cancelled my hotel, sailing on the Saturday night ferry, get there sunday morning, go to show, sail back into uk on the sunday night crossing. Doing Hull > Rotterdam > Hull. Booked the ferry last night for £158, can't wait now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me and a few friends are thinking of coming on the saturday i know its pretty late planning but checked an still rooms left in the hotel thinking of going on to amsterdam on the sunday any up for the extended roadtrip? really is late planning so see what happens

Me and a few friends are thinking of coming on the saturday i know its pretty late planning but checked an still rooms left in the hotel thinking of going on to amsterdam on the sunday any up for the extended roadtrip? really is late planning so see what happens

Do what I'm doing mate, sail over on sat night, sleep on the boat (overnight crossing) drive to show sunday morning then back to boat sunday night, home on monday. Or you could go book a hotel in the dam and come home tuesday.

think im going calais , you?

I'm doing Hull > Rotterdam.