Vinyl/Graphics, Digital Wrapping, Bonnet/Roof Single Colour Wraps, Custom Designs welcome~!

Penny07

Hi,

I work for a Signwriting Company and can offer Full Digital Vehicle Wrapping, Solid Colour Wrapping eg Black Roof or Bonnet (we can change the colour of your car totally with almost any Colour Imaginable!), and Custom Designed Vinyl Graphics/Decals and Ideas. For that Extra Personal touch to your Loop or any other Cars/Vans you may have drop me an email for a quote and I will get back to you asap!

Looking forward to hearing from you, and all your crazy ideas.

Please email liam@motormode.com or alternatively call me on 07801455698

Topic moved in line with T&Cs.

Companies

* Companies are permitted to create one thread in the forum most relevant to their product (for example, in the case of induction filters, the tuning forum).

* Companies may update their thread whenever they have new products or special offers, and also to respond to queries from other forum users.

* Excessive 'bumping' (see above) will result in the thread being closed.

* Companies may also respond in other threads regarding their products and pricing providing it is relevant to the thread.

Cheers

Ray

but you could drive without your pants .. and kilt as technically you would still be wearing your kilt

just need a Wallace and Gromit style system on the door. So that when you get out at Sainsbury's you don't scare the mums with your Loch Ness monster

They aren't good, they're just tedious!

Thats what your mum said when I was showing her my sexual maneuvers

owwwwwwh riiiiiiiiiiiiight !

giggidy

giggidy

...oh wait :huh::lol: