***The Official Six Nations Thread***

Clairey Fairy

England lost to themselves yesterday, at no point in the entire match did Wales outplay England.

Once England sort their discipline out, they'll be back on World Champions form, but they've been playing like this since 2003, so that cold be a while coming!

• 2 weeks later...

ill say this one thing that england has trouble with and always had done is there disaplin

wales were on form until friday pissed off because its st davids day today ruined a gd week end

haha

I would like to say that this year's six nations is rubbish, no one in playing exceptionally well, and most are loosing out of sheer bad luck.

bring on when England can sort out their discipline. I mean Vicary getting sent off, he should really know better by now!

• 2 months later...

It's fantastic!

:)

My last visit in the Driver's Lounge was approx 3 months ago and tonight I found that thread!You people are too much and my english is not too good for have a chat about daily time but that's the heaven!What can I say?I'm gorgeus to see that will be a full standing topic for mates that love that glorious sport!

You guys and girls have the honour to get that sport for real,no metter if you are Wales,Ireland,England or Scotland supports,you are the history.You are the ancient history of that game!

I read books,seen dvd's,and watch thousand and thousand games.I can singing all your anthems,from God save the Queen to Flower of Scotland and ev'rytimes I listen'em my mind go far,reading the words of those songs and think,think that will be a kind of magic be in the crowd during a six nations play.

I was nearly to came in GB just to see my Italy but at last we can have that pleasure!I'm proud to be Italian and I love Italy...but we have too much heart and less legs so we have to grow,and grow and grow but one day I hope we can fight with your teams equal!

Well,sorry if I was a little bit in OT but I go nuts when I see that thread,hope to have a chat with you and hope you'll accept me even if I'm not from your countries.

Thanks for reading,

David.