Re: Car Wash

LupoGti123

Had a day off work for once yesterday, which doesn't happen too often haha.

Anyway of course I spent all afternoon washing and polishing my Lupo as it looked like I'd been rallying, hence the rear plate was hardly even visible.

Today at my house this dude came round to fit some blinds and the first thing he mentioned was how good the blue car on the drive looked. Haha well impressed :P

i just fitted a hardtop to my car and was thinking about taking it through a car wash... do these feck you cars up?

No my cars still clean as I haven't driven it since Friday lol

The only person I'd let wash my car is me. I don't trust hand car wash people and I certainly wouldn't go through one of those car wash machine contraptions .

A few years ago a family friend went to a hand car wash and they scratched the hell out of her little Toyota Yaris. They must have dropped one of the sponges on the floor and it had grit in it. Of course they denied the whole thing and got nowhere.

VW very kindly washed my car for me on Tuesday when she went in for her MOT (Useful knowing the service staff - get a service wash even when she's only in for an MOT! :D).

Driven 200 miles or so this weekend to my best friends wedding & back and now the car is filthy again.

Ah well.

VW very kindly washed my car for me on Tuesday when she went in for her MOT (Useful knowing the service staff - get a service wash even when she's only in for an MOT! :D).

Driven 200 miles or so this weekend to my best friends wedding & back and now the car is filthy again.

Ah well.

They did that for me too. My car went in for a MOT at VW and came out all sparkling. I like to think they only do it for Lupo Gti drivers haha. Sadly my local VW garage have gone bust recently.

I'm driving to work shortly so I've no doubt after 75 miles my car will be filthy again.