A green Mini

BenLAST

Going to look at a 1.4 Lupo in the next week, should hopefully have it if all goes well and i shall begin a project on that, but for now its the Mini (which will be stored away when the Loop comes)

998cc standard

13x7 Alley Cats (tempted to put on the Loop)

Angle eyes

Cobra interier with 4 point harness (also going into the Loop)

Enjoy :rolleyes:

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0791.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0789.jpg

Nice. Instead of storing it, fancy loaning it out once you get the Lupo? :lol:

Good luck with the Loop search

Theres a Lupo just down the road from me, which is hopefully the one!

And, i'm sure we can arrange something, hit me with a price :P You WILL get a headache, it is mighty loud!

your feet not get wet when taking them pics lol. looks mint mate.

Only when 3 cars turned up at once to go through, couldn't slide along the rails, so made a dash for the door :blush:

Quoted from The Mini Forum :)

Awesome, where's the obligatory pic of you flying through the ford with water twice the height of the car though :lol:

Nice wheels too, Alleycats are my favourites

I was on my own unfortunatly (which made it VERY hard to get in and out :withstupid: ), and it is very very bumpy under that water!

• 2 weeks later...
Just sold my Mini recently. Check these: Rover Mini Cooper

Amazing things to drive. The handling is second to none.

Are you joking!

Was it a young Welsh girl called Lowri who bought it from you? You live in Yorkshire?

Edited by BenLAST

Are you joking!

Was it a young Welsh girl called Lowri who bought it from you? You live in Yorkshire?

Yep Lowri and her Dad came up for it. I miss it terribly but I needed some money and storing it dry to keep it mint was becoming difficult. I looked after that car from day 1 and it was always kept indoors while I owned it.

Don't worry im sure shell look after it. It is in a garage as we speak.

I love lowri, i see her all the time.

is her/ your mini a sport?

Well the guy who I bought it off told me it was an original sport exactly as it rolled out of the factory. Lowri has done some research though and seems to think it might not be an original Sport which I was quite shocked about. I'm sure there must be someone out there that can give her a definitive answer. It's a lovely little car though. I've literally got hundreds of pictures I took of that car.

Well the guy who I bought it off told me it was an original sport exactly as it rolled out of the factory. Lowri has done some research though and seems to think it might not be an original Sport which I was quite shocked about. I'm sure there must be someone out there that can give her a definitive answer. It's a lovely little car though. I've literally got hundreds of pictures I took of that car.

Research? Don't be silly! She doesn't do work unless she has to. The last message she typed anyway as i was with her at the time. I had my doubts on it not being an original sport as i was almost certain the sport version came with twin tanks, which this doesn't have, but it does have the 1.3 engine that came in them. I shall do my own research and give her a definate answer. It is in VERY tidy condition, and for what she paid, not too shabby at all! Have seen the Coopers go for so much more than that!

Funny how small of a world this really is!

I fancy another Mini, but it looks like 'scene tax' is hitting the Mini world too. Bearing in mind you can buy all the bits to restore one, there's really no need for such a hike in prices. I went to look at a 1275 Auto the other month and it had rust coming through from inside the roof. The re-imported Japanese ones look favourite I think.