what size wheels would u recommend for my lupo

kanehodgkisslupo

If you wanna go for the euro look then theres some wheels you can get with added hair to tuck up into the arches. Think started in Germany or something.

Also you can get special socks to put under your suspension springs

what size would u say looks the best about 15x7.5?

kane x

Personally i wouldn't go for that but its not my car, it really depends on what look your going for, ive gone for 13's and to lower the car as much as possible as thats the only way to pull off 13's.

How low do you want to go? Want to keep some practicallity? I have 15's at the moment and personally think they look a tad big and i can't go as low as ide like on them which is why ive opted for 13's. If you want to go quite low but not stupid low then possibly 14's, if not then stick with 15's

Its your decision at the end of the day though as you will be the one living with the car, check out the readers rides and see what you fancy, theres quite alot of different looks on here, 13's/14's/15's and 16's so have a look would be my advice :D

no offence but whats the deal with the kiss?

your on a website with people you dont know male & female?

Sorry if your trying to seem friendly but a "thanks for your help" or something would be a hell of alot better,

also imo

1.0 : 13 or 14"

1.4: 13 or 14"

Sport: 14"

Gti: 15" possibly 16"

thats my personal preferance anyway

You know you have the right stance for 13s when exhaust flexies, wishbones and subframes become service items and not a once in a blue moon thing to change. I normally stick with 15s , means you can get about easily, get over speed humps easily and the arch/tyre gap is smaller because the wheel fills out the arch more. These are both about the same height but mine looks lower cause the wheels fill the arches more, tyre tucks up a bit. Where as on 13s there is a bigger arch gap so it looks higher.

Image394.jpg

23112008080rk9.jpg