Boys and girls of clublupo!

kane_471

introduce your self, what you do as a carrer or what you do at colledge. and maybee ad a photo and what car you drive. So the the people who cant make the meets and shows can find out more about the people they are taking to. if it is innorpropiate(i cant spell) please delete. No witty comments on peoples photos etc.

im kane, im 20 work as a full time physiotherapist for adult learning diabilities and a part time tattoo artist i drive a 1.7sdi jazz blue loop. i chuck a photo up as soon as i know how!! haha

Edited by kane_471

lol that didn't take long, if you're going to ask for others to post photos you have to post one yourself and everyone is free to post comments in here :P

Ahhh the Girls/Boys of CL threads...Oh how we loved thee. :rolleyes:

Hi im Clairey. And im (almost) the most annoying person on this forum :wave:

Almost, after who? :lol:

I'm Jamie, most of the people who view this will never meet me because I stay "Oop Norf"

Thats not to be confused with "On North" like Kam and his wonky road atlas!!

Edited by treblet

Hiyaa! Im Becky, 19 from South Wales. Currently working as a trainee Dental Nurse. Just sold my black 1.2 Corsa C, and picking up my silver Lupo GTi on Satueday from Huddersfield :D and I cant wait!! I'll also post a piccy when I know how :D:D

xxx

OK folks heres me,

im Stevie, 20, at university studying risk management in my degree year, part time i work as a car valeter and like treblet im from up north, but not as much north as him :lol: i drive a VW LUPO GTI featured below

P211208_105001.jpg

and this is a photo of me you can cherish for a lifetime look at how sexy i am

ugly-alan.jpg

Hiyaa! Im Becky, 19 from South Wales.

Oooh where in South Wales?!

My name is Frankie - as in, Francesca - as in, I'm a girl.

I'm 26, I live in Bridgend which is near Cardiff in South Wales.

I just passed my test in December, and my gorgeous first car is a 1.4S Lupo in white. I love my car!!

In my spare time, I am studying Criminology and British Sign Language.

n523925711_1718958_8241.jpg

Frankie.x