Octane Booster

John, you called! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its good, but dont use it too often or too much. Blast the Aldon Automotive stuff, as thats not got any lead in it.

Always makes me smile!

before, ideally at the petrol station. But you do get some funny looks!

This way its not in the tank in a rediculously high concentration before filling up. Plus it mixes with the fuel well during filling the tank.

To be honest, it does make a difference. But I'm not sure how much on a smaller engine.

At the next meet I promise to come along and you can try some for free Andi. See how it goes. (plus you could always have a listen to the sub..)

• 4 weeks later...

He he, I was using a special mixure which not only increased octanes massively but also boosted combustion pressure (sealed piston rings better), then I keep it at max revs for 5 secs too long and melted crankshaft and piston rod - all of which in 125cc `2-stroke` kart engine wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Octane booster is a good way to keep things a little safer. I used it when i went to meetings, because you tend to push the car a little harder and a higher octane protects better against detonation. Started with Bardahl but now i use NOS or NX.