Hello..

Ali & Nig

Welcome :):)

Lupo sounds a lovely colour! And also sounds like you love it if you've had it 7 years, devoted people :) lol

Hi there,

Will do as soon as i sus out how to post pics!

Any tips on suspension set ups?

Nig

I'm running AVO -45mm springs on the Arosa 1.0 with standard shocks.

It has stiffened the ride a little but feels pretty much standard and there are no issues with being low. As a matter of fact until I park next to a standard Arosa/Lupo I forget it's lowered.

But then I'm on 13"s with 165/60 tyres. When I had 185/60 tyres on 6" x 14" BBS RJs the arches were filled better, so 14's and 185/55 rubber it won't be that much different.

Good side is I have the GTi on KW V1s to play with.

I'm running AVO -45mm springs on the Arosa 1.0 with standard shocks.

It has stiffened the ride a little but feels pretty much standard and there are no issues with being low. As a matter of fact until I park next to a standard Arosa/Lupo I forget it's lowered.

But then I'm on 13"s with 165/60 tyres. When I had 185/60 tyres on 6" x 14" BBS RJs the arches were filled better, so 14's and 185/55 rubber it won't be that much different.

Good side is I have the GTi on KW V1s to play with.

Cheers for that,

We're running on 15s with 195/45 s, where's best place to buy em from?

Nig :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..im new too this aswell.. im from Devon (torquay) are u anywhere neer? =)

im collecting my lupo on friday.. im soo excited :D.. mine is lowered on coilcover's will have to be carful goin into work there some harsh sleeping police men there :lol:

Cheerzen

Edited by mr_bump_12

Hi..im new too this aswell.. im from Devon (torquay) are u anywhere neer? =)

im collecting my lupo on friday.. im soo excited :D.. mine is lowered on coilcover's will have to be carful goin into work there some harsh sleeping police men there :lol:

Cheerzen

Hello there.

Yes we're just outside Newton Abbot,don't see many modded lupo's round yer :tumbleweed: look forward to seein' yours out and about.

Cheers Nig.

Hello there.

Yes we're just outside Newton Abbot,don't see many modded lupo's round yer :tumbleweed: look forward to seein' yours out and about.

Cheers Nig.

Im new to this whole fourm thing so hope i pressed the right buttons :wacko:

Ive seen 1 other modded lupo coming bk from exeter (where i go colege) it had BBS's on too :). But yeah i also look forward to the wave :D

Just 1 question.. do u find that many people in lupo and or arosa wave to oneanother ?? :confused:

Cheers for that,

We're running on 15s with 195/45 s, where's best place to buy em from?

Nig :huh:

I found the tyres I wanted on Black Circles or MyTyres. Can't remember which now, but I didn't buy them, just priced them.

I then contacted the local fitting station listed on the site, who coincidentaly I used for my car and works van servicing, and told them the price for the tyres delivered by the web company and fitted by them.

They then got the same tyres and fitted them for £10 a corner cheaper. Worth a try.

Ray