Halloween...

al3x kay

Anyway I love Linz's idea of Clockwork Orange get up. Its kinda sexy too, in an odd way. Maybe thats just my weird childhood.

So far I have for him ... White round neck shirt, white braces, black boots, bowler hat, false eyelashes, walking stick, and a dagger. He still needs white trousers and a cod piece! I have been so busy forgot it was this Friday!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have for him ... White round neck shirt, white braces, black boots, bowler hat, false eyelashes, walking stick, and a dagger. He still needs white trousers and a cod piece! I have been so busy forgot it was this Friday!

Cod piece was a cricket box!

Well I have to say that there have been some great ideas in there!!

I think we need to start a thread showing all our pictures from the parties we go to!

I have decided on some sort of evil/undead doctor type thing... a friend of mine has got me

some real operating theatre scrubs, all I need now is some fake blood and a slogan!

Hope everyone has a good Halloween and doesn't get too offended by any of the costumes...

And to top it off I had a friend that did both the Twin Towers (3 people, 2 towers 1 plane) and Holy and Jessica Wells to different Bad Taste Parties when at uni!

He got suspended for the Wells girls one... they went in white rugby shorts with body painted Man U shirts and blonde wigs!

I can see how that would be offensive!

And No Clairey I didn't make it to E38 this year although I am definately going next year!