Spotted

Cup__Dan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, last time l saw you, you had that Corsa! Hows things anyway, its been a while mate!

Feel free to come and have a blast in the Gti before you part with any of your cold hard cash and buy one mate.

C

QUOTE(Poobah)
Christ, last time l saw you, you had that C*rsa! Hows things anyway, its been a while mate!

Feel free to come and have a blast in the Gti before you part with any of your cold hard cash and buy one mate.

C

Yeah sold the Corsa to an Asylum seeker a few months ago after wasting about 20k on it. Decided I needed something with a bit of grunt. But it looks like I'll be moving on to a Loop pretty soon.

I may take you up on that offer mate. Just see how much I get for the Cup, and then I'll probably be in touch.

By the way do you see many other people from school about?

I see Weaver and Hofty occasionally but then l work in Sheffield in the week so its only really weekends.

The Gti's a great little car but coilovers are a must. Its never gonna be as quick as a Cup in a straight line but since l put the coilovers on l've kept with a 172 cup down the A1077 which is pretty reasonable really. Plus its a V DUB which makes it `Uber-Cool`!!

C

Ello Dan!

I thought Id reconised the name, but was thinking it was someone who joined to slate the Loop! lol

What a small world it really is... did you know your second uncle on your Mothers side used tto go to school with my great Uncles ilitimate child? hehe

I'm just in awe of this place!

Absolutely brilliant!

Back to the cars thing tho, I drove the cup before getting the loop, & its a hellllova lot faster!

Great car, felt great on the road, but this one was a year old & already squeaks everywhere, leaky door seals etc.

I eventually found a Lupo GTI & loved it!!

I picked the lupo, but christ I really liked the clio! Aint gonna slag it off, find a nice solid one & you'll be one happy driver!

Welcome to the forum dan, good luck with the hunting, the raven blue they do in the Gti is very similar to the cup colour on your clio, should you want the same shade. And be prepared, if you go for silver, your one of many biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> And although Grey anthracite is obviously the best colour (of course!), very recently I'm starting to think I should have had a red one, as they look the coolest I think. Anyway, carry on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If anyone with a Red or Anthracite GTI (6 speed and AirCon) is looking for a lovely Elise Sport160, feel free to mail me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have a hankering for a GTi on coilies with some BBS biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah it would be my car you saw as I was in S****horpe Saturday morning. Went to Halfords (new blade design for rear Audi wiper and at last the blade wipes the whole glass `now-not` just top 2/3 of the blade), Maccies and a car graphix place.

Coilovers and a roll cave as factory fit options? Didn't know that, great stuff!

I'm very much hankering for a mk2 Clio V6, not sure why, as I've only ever seen them driven very slowly :oops:

why tis this one:

04(04) RENAULT CLIO 3.0 V6 24v,

3 door, One Owner, Hatchback, Mars Red, 2500 miles, 6 Speed, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, `Anti-Lock` Braking System, Boot Spoiler, Cabin Pollen Filter, Catalyst, CD 6 Disk Autochanger, Central Locking, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Driver's Airbag, Electric Mirrors, Front Fog Lights, Headlamp Wash/Wipe, Immobiliser, Metallic Paint, Outside Temperature Indicator, Passenger's Airbag, Power Assisted Steering, Rear Wash/Wipe £21995.

S M C RenaultDealer's Website Dealer's Location

Tel: 01483 302266

Distance: 2 miles

Price: £21,995

QUOTE(Cup__Dan)
no climate control

ass, I think I'm gonna trade the loop, and a clio cup would fit the bill, but need ac as I drive through London regular

How tuneable are the RenSport Clios then? Are there many "off the shelf" parts? What are the tuners like?

Any info appreciated