Alice's GTi

alice

Ah thanks.

The powertecs sound good dont they?! Yeh I had just rear window tints on my seat and really liked them.

I cant decide whether to get tints, headunit or new wheels first .... any suggestions?

Also any wheels that people think will look nice!

Here are my current tints, they are slightly too much, go for the lightest possible, even though I was told these are 50% by the fitter at the time, I later discovered they are more like 70-80%.

Choice is yours mate..

dsc00076-4bwtkpu0u.jpeg

Im well jealous of your number plates, wish I could have some like that.

I vote tints, not too dark though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just thinking last night in bed about my wheels. I had an idea for the summer!

To get them resprayed in some kind of anthracite/gun metal colour (done before I know) but then ... over the top spray some glittery/silvery paint through a net tablecloth (the ones with nice patterns) so the pattern would be transferred onto the wheels very lightly so you could only see it if you were close up. This has been done on pimp my ride haha. But just wondered if anyone knew what I meant, and what they thought of it?!

Also I've ordered some cambridge light finally, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the orange bit out with a soldering iron? Do you have to take the back of the light off etc? Will I need chrome indicatior bulbs?

Il do a picture update when I get the lights :)

• 2 months later...

Just realised I havent done a pic update of my lights .... I will get some soon.

Thought I would just say that Im taking her in on Tuesday for a decat and then maybe a custom tailpipe but im not sure yet. The guy is going to do it so I can put the cat back in if I wanted so im excited to see what its like!

Just picked her up and WOW! She sounds really nice, not too loud, and I dont think I have lost performance, if anything its got better, it revs so much easier!

I will try to get a sound clip up!

• 3 months later...