Wanabe Gangster Arosa 1.0S - New Bits, New Pics

WanabeGangster

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I like them, the bodykit i've fitted, although completely random bits, managed to retain the original line, thus making it look quite standard. The idea with the styling was to make it look like a standard sports model arosa would've looked like if they ever had made one (cupra??)

QUOTE(matt_arosa16v)
Looking good. What you gonna do with the suspension then (springs, kit?). Looking at the bottom pic a decent rear spoiler will certainly finish off the back...and in reply to another thread (bad me) smoothing the rear would be ace 2 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I don't mean to sound annoying but if you have any idea i am just interested as to my previous question i asked. Thanks.

Sorry mate, didnt even notice that post! :oops:

FK springs have been on order for ages now and still havent turned up. They're only temp (for about 2 years knowing me) until i can afford some coilovers. Unsure on a spoiler as yet, want a one piece but hard to find a nice one. And also skint for the next couple monthes or so.

• 3 weeks later...

frright.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rhrear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

frontlh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ass.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

justfront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rhside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sharkfin.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

My Groovy little aerial

Ooooooo I likes!! Wee aerial is funky - it off speeding.co.uk ?

The rims are nice! What size are they? 15s or 16s? (I'm still new to the loops/rosas 'member) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is that standard front bumper?

And the exhaust? That an aftermarket yeh? (sorry i'm not familar with the standard stuff)

OOooooooooooooooooo and the beach! I love the beach!! Yay biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yup, it is STILL a standard exhaust with two fakes. They are 16's with 195/45 tyres. Bought the aerial off ebay, wanted one that worked and wasn't a plastic dummy. Still unsure on the rear badge issue. Saving for 1.6 gti lump and a new rear floor pan so I can hook up them pipes. Might wate for warranty to end first though. He's now bin dropped 35/40 as well and my god it goes round bends better!

so ur running a 16/195/45 tyres on a arosa 1litre s , is that right with a 35/40mm drop , how wide a rim u running and any rubbing , thinkin of getting 16/195/45 on a 6.5" rim and its just to see if they'd rub???

They're are 7" wide. There's no rubbing on daily driving but if you reverse with full lock it rubs a little on the splash guards. That might just be cos mine are modified a little to take the front bumper. Havent tried with people in the back yet though.