Lupo GTI lower spoilers and skirts.

Spoorsy

hi,

a was curious as to where i could get some gti spoilers and side skirts.

if anyone has any info on where i could get some new, or used please let me kno.

all help is greatly apreciated :D

regards spoorsy.

The sills are part of the rear quarter panel.

You could take yours off and weld the GTI ones in place, but they won't line up to the none GTIs rear bumper, front wings and bumpers.

So you'd need to replace those as well, oh and you'd need to replace the front panel, grill and lights.

i did a little research into this kit and i noticed that the 3L has the same rear bumper (no cut out) which is excellent for a TDI (like mine) hehe

and isnt wider like the gti it also has the skirts BUT im not 100% sure but worth checking as i wanted to get the 3L rear bumper which is the same as the gti but no exhaust and then get it all smoothed ETC

sorry to hack the thread! im curious about the 3l tow eye cover thingys. it looks to me like the 3l lower grill is the same as the gti. the 3l has large covers just leaving the middle section open.

anyone know if these fit a gti?

thanks for all this usuful info guys :D

i still wanna try 2 fit the gti bumpers and skirt to my lupo wen i get it, so if any of yous have any or know where i could get them please get in touch.