do i buy this???

Jimothy

Do i?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So if its true its not an insult!! Therefore its not an insult for me to say Chris is slightly irritating and this forum/world is full of hypocrits!! :P

Chris is slightly irritating in your opinion. It's true to you, but maybe not to someone else.

Second statement is true and yes I probably fall under that comment. Do I care? Nope. :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic, I say don't buy them if you can't afford them as someone said earlier......

On the hoodies being chav thing, I have 3 hoodies, all black - ClubLupo, Driftworks and Slammin' Vinyl.... and last time I checked I'm not a chav :huh:

Not a fan of hoodies with zips up the front, they're meant to be jumpers with hoods aren't they?!

basically, i'm club lupo's best dressed man.

the garment in question is a no from me, because the repeater pattern is very outdated, and is the weapon of choice for a number of undesirable social demographics. start at hanon-shop.com and work your up from there.

ok i've just looked at the first page of that website's 'view all', and i must say, its all a bit poo. not my style at all really...

horses for courses really i guess, each to their own. my stormtrooper hoodie came this morning, and its ace, so screw you guys :P